Reviews for Could Anyone Love Me?
Evilmiko21 chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
know the feeling all to well
M.J.Shadow chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I love it! it is great! that is how i feel all teh time! exept that i dont have a boy friend, or ever had a boy friend.

~M.
Belle Squared chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Of course he exists! Don't ever give up! My dad always told me that there's a "Jack out there for every Jill." I know, it's extremely lame, but I think it's true. There's someone out there, that you don't even know of, that loves you. I'm so sorry that people are mean to you, and I don't know why. You seem like the greatest person!

Well, anyway, enough of my rambling. This is probably the best free verse I've ever read! And that's saying alot, because I've read alot...So yeah. I love your writing! Keep it up!

Lotsa Love,

Princess Pink
afluffierELFthanthou chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
;_; ai... kawai.. too sad! V_V but nevertheless a beautiful poem.
De Miles Justus chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
The poet has a broken soul. She's searching in all the wrong places for love.

And consequently, her work has fallen behind the critics. The Agent, sighing and trying to feel her pain, tries to lend some advice on life:

"The fact that every PERSON is incapable of pure love should be a clue to you. Every person is imperfect. Every person's mind and heart is reprobate. Everyone seeks love, not all find it. Consequently, soon everyone lifts their eyes to the sky and asks the question: can I find love up beyond there?"

"I've asked that question. I got an answer. And I've never had to ask the question 'Who loves me perfectly' ever again. This doesn't mean my soul is at rest. C'mon, I still WRITE stuff, for God's sake (laughs)."

"E-mail me if you wish to know more."
Adrasteia not signed in chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
my parents left me too.
Acorna chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Awesome poem. I'm totally feelin this one right now, kinda reminds me of a dashboard confessional song, ever hear of them? Awesome CD. Anyway, this is another great poem that really has to do with life, mine specifically right now.
Warshadowfh chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
yes a course there someone for you just have wait I think, maybe. anyways great poem.
DancinDramaFreak chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
That is so sad. Is it true? I'm sorry. Wow. Very powerful.

Chelzea