Reviews for Absolution Denied
Caitir chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
again, all i can say is wow. you have amazing talent. the discussion at the end is wonderful... it fits perfectly. very very nice.
emptyword chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
How sad, yet witty all the same. You're right about human nature. We're not very forgiving creatures. God, on the other hand, is the master of forgiveness. I cannot possibly count the number of times I have asked for forgiveness and He has granted it freely.

Clever way of expressing this.

thanks,

Lady E
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Wow.. thanks for the review is your sn on aol? my aol sn is simpleplan31... guys suck a lot.. this poem is very very good & funny if you know the story!
Getuie chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Sad, brilliant, very rich! wow... amazing. I wish I could say more... but I'll leave it to you ;-)
Wasted Postage chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
This was a very lovely poem. Please excuse me for not being as excited as I was previously. You see, I am extrememly tired. In any case, this was a beautiful work!

*AbunaiChikara
PainKiller chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
Excellent. I loved the way you worded everything to convey your emotions. It was personal, and I thought that it was especially good that you didn't pick any particular ryhme scheme. Awesome work, Kim.
Decimus Ragnarok chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
dang, that must have been a really nice guy.