Reviews for Being Double
loe it chapter 31 . 4/11/2013
opmg u have to keepp writing please :) im begging :P i really like it :)
sensitiveangel chapter 2 . 8/21/2004
i like this! i am so ree. lol well if you can, could you please maybe review a couple of my stories? sorry if I'm bugging you but I've been a bit short on reviews lately.
redhead423 chapter 31 . 12/22/2003
i've just read the whole thing and you need to update!i'm hooked on the story and it would just be cruelty to not write more!
CrimsonHonoo chapter 31 . 8/13/2003
this is great! keep going...:)
Tragedy is Love chapter 31 . 8/8/2003
i really like this! it is just so sad and so, i don't know! Just keep up the good work!
la-locita321 chapter 31 . 8/6/2003
way good. hope you put up another chapter. keep up the really good work!
Jamie Lynne chapter 31 . 8/6/2003
This is pretty good keep updating

Jamie Lynne
la-locita321 chapter 30 . 8/5/2003
way good. i just read the whole thing in one night and think that this is very good. but what did Ads mean about Jez tearing them apart? who's then? post soon.
Dani chapter 30 . 8/5/2003
good stuff, keep it comin
luckynumba7 chapter 30 . 8/5/2003
duh what a jerk! he thinks us girls just WANT to get pregnant! i hate him right now! and that's sad that he drinks to get rid of his problems... hm well update soon i really love this story

love

luckynumba7
Jewels06 chapter 30 . 8/5/2003
i cant believe he went to a bar! and like, is mad at jez, that's so not fair. please update soon, im hooked to this story.
Jamie Lynne chapter 30 . 8/5/2003
This is a pretty good story continue soon

Jamie Lynne
sct2009 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Nice story :)Please read mine. And review it. I need suggestions.

To find my story, go to search and type in Stevenct16. The storys title is Extreme Encounters.

Enjoy
luckynumba7 chapter 28 . 8/3/2003
ads is a freakin asshole and needs to be shot! gr stupid guys! all they think about is sex then when something happens because they had sex they are too freakin stupid to deal with it! Geez i think he needs to be shot! and before he said quote 'i wouldn't do anything to hurt Jez. She was the center of my world. i couldn't risk losing her.' and wa la! you know what buddy! you don't deserve her you ass! GR LOL sorry i got a little carried away... heheheh *blushes* lol anyway update real soon! i'm lovin it! and make ads get his head out of his ass and realize that he's making a mistake!

luckynumba7
Jenna T chapter 28 . 8/2/2003
I really, really like this story. You're doing an excellent job, and I love how you're explaining the story from all of their perspectives. Great Work!

I have one small complaint, though. Sorry. As I read through what you have down so far, I saw a lot written from Jez's, Ree's & Toi's point of view, but when it came to Ads, the chapters were quite short, not digging into much detail of how HE felt. Sure, you explained how he feels through the other three, but it isn't the same as it would be if these emotions were brought through his thoughts. You know? I guess, what I'm basically trying to say is... Work a little harder on Andrew. Bring him to life with the other three. Maybe you could even have him have flashbacks about the other pregnant girls, since Jez is now pregnant.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »