Reviews for Through The Words Of Gossip
Rhode to Khaos chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
So basically when John cheated on Laura it was ok but he gets cheated on its unforgivable. And the whole Chad thing: "I let you kiss me" and "it doesn't mean anything to me"...it just goes to show men are full of crap. Lmao
Rhode to Khaos chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
Hey you should read this chapter over again cause it has a few grammar mistakes...just letting you know. Other than that, awesome job, loving it more and more with each chapter that I read.
Rhode to Khaos chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
Hey I love this story, you did an amazing job with it. I really like how you add just enough detail to make someone feel and truly understand what Sarah is feeling.
Golden Waves chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
Amazing story so far, can't wait to continue, just thought I'd stop to tell you how enthralled I am into it first, :)
AsianPearl101 chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
okay one thing that I found kinda wierd was at the end of the chap when Chad's saying he talked to Laura and stuff and after he say's that he's going to go out with her so that she doesn't annoy Sarah well... Sarah's reaction was really crappy, I mean, this guy is giving himself kind of and going out on a date with a girl for her on her behalf andall she has to say is "well, thanks"? I mean, it was kinda lame! Couldn't she be a little bit more grateful? anyway, I'm off to see what happens next )
AsianPearl101 chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
It's interesting but sometimes I can't tell who's saying what and then I have o backtrack. but the characters are cool!

:}
bookwormhottie chapter 14 . 11/17/2008
like it
a beginner chapter 23 . 3/7/2008
COUNT ME IN AS UR FAN...
choc me chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Hi...I'm really enjoying reading this..Could u possibly send me the original version? I'm really curious to see how it changed..
Icyglaze chapter 14 . 9/26/2007
First off, I just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying your story, I just started reading it this morning, and that I think contrary to a lot of other fics on the site, yours is one of the more realistic ones. I'm not a huge fan of the main character being flawless. :) Anyways, I know you've already edited this once, but just pointing out something that I've noticed throughout the first 14 chapters, is that you tend to use "too" when it's supposed to be "to". So yea, if you ever decide to edit this again, please keep in mind to change most of the "too"s into "to"s. :) That's all! Going to finish the rest of the story now. :)
christinaxxyo chapter 22 . 8/30/2007
Great job, I really liked your story. :)
christinaxxyo chapter 12 . 8/30/2007
Sarah DID tell Chad. I remember reading her telling him. :P
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I liked your first chapter, it was simple and to the point. It didn't bore me and I think you did a really good job. :)
Francesca chapter 23 . 7/25/2007
I honestly liked the story. I really and truly did. But I thought Sarah was a bit...I don't know. Indesicive? At first, I thought she was really nice and confused because she liked Chad even when she had a boyfriend. But then, as it went on, she got to be a little witch-ier. Personally, I don't blame Chad for not wanting her in the end.
Tsuta chapter 13 . 6/15/2007
You asked if your character was believable. SHE PISSES ME OFF. In a well written way of course lol. She is very believable as a hypocritical and fickle teen. It is annoying. I feel bad for John at this point in the story and her plan just seems so juvenile. I just wanna smack her and scream at her and call her names! Your writing is very good though. I like the plot line so far (to tired to continue reading tonight but I will finish it tomorrow!)

Keep writing you have a talent for it.
416 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »