Reviews for Lab Partners
Wandering Oblivion chapter 10 . 11/6/2006
Great job here with this story one of my personal favorites. I just got into it on the 9th chapter but I was still hooked. Other wise a few spelling errors and also I LOVE ScarFace.

check ya later,

Wayne Z.
gypsylass chapter 10 . 6/28/2005
hahah your characters are really amazing. lol and i like the flashbacks... ahhah
gypsylass chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
hahah i really like this plot line! your characters are really believable too.
monica chapter 11 . 5/5/2005
LOVED IT! but only one question... WHAT ELSE HAPPENS?do they end up happily eva after...HE HAS TO END UP WITH MITSUNE ...or i'll come find you *hee hee hee*

_- love monica
hyde666 chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
hey what year are they? grade five? they're discussing conversion of fractions to decimals? hey that's elementary!
zetsumei chapter 3 . 10/4/2003
Great but query: How old are they? At the beginning you siad he was seventeen,but later on they act like they're 10 year olds. None the less, great story.
Moonlight's Shadow chapter 9 . 9/8/2003
when is chpater 9 coming? :)
wednesdae nightmara chapter 9 . 8/20/2003
what can I say? hmm...for my reading pleasure, and because I'm a fan of it, one sex scene. between sachi and mitsune. still good story though!
Angelus Amare chapter 9 . 8/13/2003
Kawaii! _ Briliant...just, just briliant! Ah, Crash, you are such a charmer. I am at a loss for words...

*Sarah*
Hana no Bishou chapter 8 . 8/8/2003
I really liked this story! Write more!

(you know your story is good when I read the begining of it a couple weeks previously without even finishing the chapter and then go hunting for it a few weeks later, and read the entire thing and review.) _

~Teo from Hana no Bishou
Wilds Duez chapter 8 . 8/4/2003
Another good one! So he and she are finally getting along and going out. All's well! But how will their date turn out? Hm...
M-python-girl chapter 8 . 8/3/2003
i like that. now update or die at the hands of NTs. (my personality type)
Jiro chapter 8 . 8/2/2003
WOW! That was fast! Is Mitsune just pranking him or something because she went from hating him to dating him REALLY quickly! ANyway, nice chapter! Update soon!
black velvet rose chapter 4 . 8/1/2003
very good story! i just have one question that thing with meryl was that when he did it? i wasn't sure but i just guessed that it was. you're doing great so keep it up
wednesdae nightmara chapter 7 . 7/30/2003
kool story. the couple is quite kawaii. you are going to make them into one right? because if you don't Sora-Tenshi is coming after you, and that isn't good.