Reviews for Lesser of Two Evils: A Parody of Election Tactics
Lord Monbodo chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I have a few additions:

Name: Sovereign

Party: Reapers

Platform: Guide organic civilization along a preset pattern, only to tear it down later.

Slogan: "Pitiful organics, you can not hope to comprehend my motives."

Name: The Master

Party: Insane Time Lords

Platform: Universal domination, a new Galifreyan empire.

Slogan: Here come the Drums!
Michael Panush chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
Cthulhu Ftaghn! Ia! Ia! He's got my vote, and with the Deep One vote locked down, a real chance of victory. Dagon should be his running mate. Cthulhu/Dagon for 2012!

Very funny.
The Crazy Talk Kid chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
I can agree with that. I personally say we should go for a dead person but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Very amusing and DEATH TO THE MORTALS!

Kdh.
Aaron Tilmeran chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
Hell yeah! It's good to see a Lovecraft fan get involved in politics...for the Great Old One, of course! Cthulhu in '04!
Strawberri Shake chapter 2 . 6/14/2004
This was hilarious! Cthulhu all the way-he has my vote!
peace
Strawberri Shake
Lateralis chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
This is hilarious, however, I've spotted a big mistake.
AT the top it says [sic]"This is parody, and should be taken seriously"
No Trust chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
"Reaction: THIS is my official endorsed candidate! Cthulhu has it all. He has godlike powers. Legions of fanatic cultists. Cool theme music (See “Call of Ktulu” and “The Thing That Should Not Be” by Metallica). Insanity causing, fearful presence. Cool tentacles. The ability to eat souls and brains. Evil incarnate. A vast, powerful intellect. A well known piece of campaign literature, the dread spell book Necronomicon."
You forgot those plushy dolls. That's pure evil.
MrFlames chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
NO ONE SHALL STEAL MY VOTES! I'll be sending a crack team of ninja assassins over shortly.
FireChainsaw chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
Damn funny. I'd suggest some candidates of my own, but I wouldn't know where to start.
Formerly chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
I'd vote for Great Cthulhu, but clearly you know nothing about him! For instance:

First, Cthulhu would never stoop so low as to call human brains tasty. He frankly doesn't give a damn, and considers us absolutely irrelevant.

Second, your slogan was wrong. It's actually "That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" (note the traditional spelling).
fugiguru chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
no no no! you vote by looks, silly... if we can't have someone intelligent in the white house, we can at least get someone who everybody finds attractive. which is why i throw all of my support behind darth vader... m...
serasivad chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Well you certainly got your point across...and it was funny! Yay.
No Trust chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Yes! Yes! Seeing as every new president we elect is going to be incrementally worse than his predecessor (or previous predator, rather), until we end up with the next Great Helmsman or Uncle Joe, why not just cut to the chase and elect the worst person imaginable? From there, the only way to go is up!

To that end, I endorse Al Sharpton. Or maybe Ann Coulter (who, being both a female *and* a Statist political commentator, is double the evil).

Entertaining parody, here.
Haku chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Perdy good.

(P.S: Why was there no Chaos party?) :)
Inoperative chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
hehe *hi-fives author* yay...wahoo...how ridiculously funny was that?