Reviews for The Full Moon's Curse
Starlite Nightfall chapter 4 . 4/3/2005
yey! Ryou is alive! i think? And I was so not expcting the duck thing.. he tranformed in front of me I would've fallen of the bed laughing. of course I was wondering if his feathers were blue and his eyes green. That would be a weird little duck. I like this, it's cute. Update soon. bye bye!
Dreame chapter 4 . 2/25/2004
Kool!
I like your story!
So plz update soon!
Dreame chapter 3 . 1/27/2004
woo! next chapter! teheh, thanks for the heads up by the way. Hmm, intresting _ sharing a bed? teheh ::rambles on:: Ok sorry, but anyways is he going to turn into a duck? ::reminds her of Ramna but likes the idea:: write more!
Desiree Dee chapter 3 . 1/27/2004
OH! Cliffhanger. It's doing quite well.
You underestimate the quality of your story. If you ever get stuck, you could almost look at this like a game of DnD...Ok, now I sound like a dork, but seriously this story is just starting to develop and it has everywhere to go. Today is a snow day...hmm...maybe I can call out of work and actually work on some of my stuff...oh well, keep up the great job and don't give up on it.
later
Desiree Dee chapter 2 . 12/9/2003
Hey, thanks for the shout-out, your story is progressing nicely. I'm not going to say that you should hurry up with it or anything because I know how hard it can sometimes be to find the time to sit down and type everything up. I just wanted to say "Keep up the good work!" and all that jazz. Can't wait for more.
Later,
Desiree Dee
Zelia Theb chapter 2 . 12/5/2003
Very similar to my story, as it is very go-go-go. I really like that you skip the unnecessary details. Update soon please :). That last line has me.
Dreame chapter 2 . 12/5/2003
Intresting _ One problem though... you made Ryou die too soon! ::growls vicously:: heh o well then. He seemed to be a lot like me because I'm an emotional person who likes to bottle them up (and yes it does work for me hpmh) Anyways, I'm waitng for the next chapter!
rei chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
ei!

its me again im genesis moon. i would like to add that i liked your story nd it would be better if you finish it. *good luck*
Desiree Dee chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
This is very interesting. It has a nice hook,but even for a first chapter it is kind of short. Please say that you will finish this one, I've read too many stories that start out great, then quit because they don't get a ton of reviews. Writing should be about expressing yourself, and allowing your imagination to escape, so please take this one through it's entire course. If it helps, know that I'll be keeping up with it.
Yami Crystal chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Sarah:I wonder what happened that night?

Crystal:Yeah and what's the deal with the amulet?

Cryst:*nodds.*
genesis-moon chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
life is really unfair huh!

nweiz liked your story...