Reviews for Into the Dark
Kikinii chapter 72 . 10/20/2013
Nuuuuuu I was really really hoping Davin would end up with either Rayal or Ayan. I feel like the story had an abrupt unsatisfying ending. You never explain what happened to zepher or Diego. Zepher would surely remember and all those other teens who did the summoning. You never explain why rayal wants to save Davin so bad... It was a good story but I didnt care for the ending. Thanks for writing. :)
Aarosha chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
A little mistake: In a dialogue Davin says he's 15 and then in a thought Davin reveals that he's 16.
Aarosha chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Damn, only two chapters in and I already feel sorry for Davin. Must really suck to be seeing all that stuff.
oo chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
one of my favorites.

happy holidays and keep writing.
bleep chapter 72 . 11/17/2008
That was such an awsome story! Usually a story with more than about 35 chapters tend to be too long for me but there are exceptions!

::sigh:: But I really wished that Ayan would get Davin... not that I didn't like Rayal or anything. Its just that Ayan seemed so in love with Davin...

Ah...oh well, what matters is that this story rocked!
ElevatorMusic chapter 72 . 4/22/2008
You have successfully choked me up. If I cry I blame you. Any sequels? I would love a sequel. I loved the characters. I loved everything. Good job.
ElevatorMusic chapter 50 . 4/21/2008
Brilliant! This story is delightful and I can't wait for the ending. Your a great writer. One thing. There are a few spelling errors and ect You've proberly noticed but it really bother someone so picky as myself.

Wow I sound proper. This swear jar thing really works.
ElevatorMusic chapter 30 . 4/15/2008
I am really quite impressed by this story. No other story has kept me reading when I know that there are plently of chapters to come. Good job.
ElevatorMusic chapter 21 . 4/11/2008
Wow. This story is really intriguing. Im eager to read the rest, can't wait to reach the end.

BOA
ElevatorMusic chapter 10 . 3/24/2008
Beautifully written.

The story just flows with ease.

This is quite extravagent.
ElevatorMusic chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
hey sorry I havent stared reading this story...really sorry.

brilliant first chapter.
suitsfan22 chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
uh...didn't you just recently say that Davin was fifteen? and not sixteen like you did in this chapter? you might want to work on that.
The Dark Avenger chapter 72 . 9/17/2006
Hey,m I've read your story a long time ago and I want you to do a sequal. I plan on re-reading this darned thingO_O lol. But I do want to know if he ever rememebrs Rayal, or if anything ever happens to him in the rest of his lifeT_T Well, even if yu DONT write a sequal then it's an awesome story. And I love it
Asitha chapter 76 . 5/28/2006
Though it made me sad that Davin was not able to stay with Rayal, I loved this story. It's so hard for me to find a good demon/paranormal/horror story that I really like (especially one that has slash in it). It would totally be awesome if you did a sequel to it where Davin is a little older and doing like a John Constantine thing...and a few appearances of Rayal wouldn't hurt *sigh* but I know that that's probably just wishful thinking. Anyway, I loved it and am adding it to my Fave story list!
Lady Psychic chapter 72 . 5/21/2006
This was a really good story. I've been reading this for two days. I loved the characters and the thrilling plot. I do have three complaints though.

1. I did notice some misspelled words here and there

2. Several of the chapters seemed a bit too short. It would have been better if you combined some of the shorter chapters together to make a longer chapter.

3. This is my opinion, but the ending seemed somewhat unresolved.

Despite my complaints I still liked this story.
296 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »