Reviews for The Stepbrother
Belly boo1099 chapter 28 . 9/4/2013
Omg awesome story I found it totally and utterly ADORABLE! I loved Zach he was so hot and cute and such a sweetheart! Ahhh I don't want this to be the end...Are you doing a sequel because I want to keep reading about Zach and Jade!
tropicaljuice chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
did they not have sex in the end?!
RubyRed22 chapter 23 . 3/27/2013
Whoa. What is with Olivia in this chap? I don't remember her being this crazy. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought she were the pesky annoying character that's always complaining! XD
RubyRed22 chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
WHOAWHOAWHOAWHOAWHOA. I was totally pondering the possibility of them getting a divorce, but with the way they acted together, I never thought it would be true! THIS IS SO GREAT!
RubyRed22 chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
Oh GOSH.
jennielove chapter 28 . 3/22/2013
i loved it so much! is there a sequel? please tell me if there is. :-)
SundayMorning73 chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Ok I got to ch5 and Jades character is so, sorry, annoying that I don't think I can go on. She gets mad at everything! Even regular talking. I kept getting confused and rereading passages because I thought I missed something as to why she was pitching a fit. And for her to feel weird about the stepbrother thing when she is dating her manager...right cause that's not taboo either. Also I feel like it was missing beginning chapters, maybe it should have started when she was first moving in with him so we see her feelings develop because if she's already been living with him for a month or so I'm sure that thought would have crossed her mind way before, especially with all the motorcycle rides. So maybe just a few tweaks, like more insight and jade not acting like a 14 yr old brat.
missyb1988 chapter 28 . 11/4/2012
I enjoyed this story and a couple of your others, I really like your writing. I loved the characters and the story line, but feel the story was a little rushed. I also felt something was missing but can't figure out what and was a little disappointed with the end. It was romantic, but an epilogue to the future would of been nice. Great work though :)
intercostalspace chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
nice.
intercostalspace chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
you use to many fuck!ng exclamations dammit.
intercostalspace chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
jade is too...animated, too happy, too noisy. :(
intercostalspace chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Jade shouts too much i think... too many exclamation points imo.
k1sarge chapter 28 . 4/20/2012
Okay loved the book and everything:) the only this is though that bothered me was that jade and zach would not have the same last name. she would obviously still keep her real fathers name because that is really disrespectful otherwise. okay thats it bye!

p.s. loved everything else!
angelc18 chapter 28 . 4/20/2012
I just read this from start to finish, and wanted to let you know that I loved it and that you are a great writer and story teller :)

I hope you write more in the future!

xoxo, Suze