Reviews for The Stepbrother
Once Lost chapter 29 . 2/18/2004
BRAVA! IT'S TRULY A GEM! I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE IT! I'M SO HAPPY YOU FINISHED AND I HOPE YOUR WRITING GETS NOTICED, BECAUSE IT'S AMAZING!
Tragedy is Love chapter 29 . 2/18/2004
well *drum roll* the story ends! great, i loved the ending though jade just had to spoil it for herself! cya
White Sakura chapter 29 . 2/17/2004
My gods... that was... that was... AMAZING! I knew Zach and Jade would marry! And it was about damn time too! Your story was excellent and I was wondering- are you going to write a sequel? It should! Please write up a sequel? I begging you..! I love this story too damn much for you to end it. ::;;:: Sorry about that. Anywhoo _ It was just great!
SREFiction chapter 29 . 2/17/2004
Oh, Wow, i love the ending. It's so great. A perfect way to end a great story. I look forward to reading more from you.
Mystery-Chick
Krysta chapter 29 . 2/17/2004
That was a good ending! I am definitly going to miss reading this story! Maybe a sequel could be in your future plans! that would be the best! if not then thats ok I still love your stories anyways! Great job.. i totally loved this story
Isabelle88 chapter 29 . 2/16/2004
OMG, I was so shocked, great ending, so sweet, damn Zach is romatic. Wow this is the first fic at fictionpress that i started and finshed, great job!
isabelle
Isabelle88 chapter 28 . 2/16/2004
OH No. I THINK i know how this is gonna end, this was a great ch as well im glad liv knows
Isabelle88 chapter 26 . 2/16/2004
GREAT CHApter!
ISABELLE
iccess-america chapter 29 . 2/16/2004
THAT was truely awesome! The ending was so sweet and I AM going to miss this story. Thank you for writing. You may not write a sequel but it wouldn't be wrong in asking would it? Anyways, happy writing
Iccess
FallenStar414 chapter 29 . 2/16/2004
aw. that was the best ending! I must say that i am going to miss reading this story very much and i want to thank you for writing it. It was truly enchanting. The end brought tears to my eyes! This story was one of the best i have ever read. Please keep writing because you are excellent at it! ah i cant stop smiling :)
Guest chapter 29 . 2/16/2004
I like the ending it was good. hope you write some more soon like in a different story or something. ok well good job.
Cobby chapter 29 . 2/16/2004
*Bawls*
That was just *sniffles* beautiful! *Sniffles* I want a man like that! *Sniffles* Thank you for this happy ending. *Blows nose* It's perfect, absolutely perfect. The dedication-idea was so original, kudos to you for that. *Sniffles*
dhrey chapter 29 . 2/16/2004
hehehe at last its finished its been a very long time since i started reading this story i hope you write a sequel or something.
Liat86 chapter 29 . 2/16/2004
God! I can't believe it's over!
I really loved your story, though it wouldn't have hurt to have more of Zach's POV on things...
Can't wait for your next story...
littodreamer chapter 29 . 2/15/2004
aw... that is so cute! and sweet and such a cool way to propose!
711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »