Reviews for The Stepbrother
Minyaithwen chapter 29 . 2/15/2004
::squeel!:: THat was SO! SWET ::screech:: Lovely. Simply beautiful. I love it. Zach is sucha sweetie. That was an awsome story. rEally. Congradulations on finishing it. I LOVED it! I'll be looking at your new stuff when I find time. Toodles!
CHRISTIDI chapter 29 . 2/15/2004
SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL *Applause*
Lily Pierce chapter 29 . 2/15/2004
Aww, what a great ending! :) I'm glad that everything worked out for Zach and Jade, and that there's a good explanation for Sarah and Jacob's divorce- it seemed really random there for awhile! *laugh* But I really liked this story, and I can't wait to see what you write next!
Izell chapter 29 . 2/15/2004
Yay! Congrats!
You finished a story! (something I wish to do one day lol) And a great story it is. The ending was wonderful. I still feel all cheery inside. (They're getting married!) Thanks for finishing this awesome story. I hope to read more of your work soon. D
Miss Construed chapter 29 . 2/15/2004
I lubs it!
Tragedy is Love chapter 28 . 2/14/2004
oh dear! olivia's a very bright little thing, isn't she? that was cracking about the walls, and their convo! luv ya! bye
crazyperson27 chapter 26 . 2/12/2004
ADD MORE
LamiaEmpress chapter 28 . 2/9/2004
damn it! u always seem to leave me hanging! yet i love it! lol update soon!
heather
SapphireBaby 'n FireFlower chapter 28 . 2/1/2004
Oh no. Hopefully Jade's mom is okay. This is an awesome story. Update again soon. I'm anxious for the next chapter.
missguyded1 chapter 28 . 2/1/2004
wow this story is excellent! i really like it. are we going to find out what dear zach told josh? :) good job and keep writing _
JustDuck chapter 28 . 2/1/2004
*GASP*
Heart attack! Hit and run! SARS! Suicide attempt!
violet-eyez chapter 28 . 1/31/2004
oh conflict, can't wait till u update
Minyaithwen chapter 28 . 1/30/2004
Yeay! Welcome back! Olivia's funny, I could learn from her...Nah, I think thst she has more than just her share of oddities. But she definatly is my favorite character of the chapter. Oh, and What's gonna happen now?
Shannon chapter 28 . 1/28/2004
Oh, i am so in love with this story. Great topic, and very well put together. I love it! Can't wait 'till you update, i wanna read what happens to Jade's mom. byeness!
Blonde Army Babe chapter 28 . 1/26/2004
Yay you updated...that was a cool chapter, but i cant believe you ended it like that u are so mean (in the good way)...hope you update soon...
711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »