Reviews for The Stepbrother
k1sarge chapter 28 . 4/20/2012
Okay loved the book and everything:) the only this is though that bothered me was that jade and zach would not have the same last name. she would obviously still keep her real fathers name because that is really disrespectful otherwise. okay thats it bye!

p.s. loved everything else!
angelc18 chapter 28 . 4/20/2012
I just read this from start to finish, and wanted to let you know that I loved it and that you are a great writer and story teller :)

I hope you write more in the future!

xoxo, Suze
eslover chapter 14 . 3/8/2012
Oh boy...
eslover chapter 13 . 3/8/2012
This story just keeps getting more and more interesting :) I loved the interaction with the parents, especially when his dad says that maybe she's not ready to come out of the closet yet! Hilarious!
eslover chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
Oh wow! The tension during the clean-up was just intense! I am enjoying this story so far, I am a bit shell-shocked with how the chapter ended though... On to chapter 8! :)
Ashley chapter 28 . 8/6/2011
I loved your story! And how he asked her to marry him was just to die for. :D
lahunnybee chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
Oh my your writing is more than just good. I'm attached to these characters already! I love what Zach said it made we smile the whole time I was reading this! Wonderful story so far! I shall continue to keep reading, even though I should go to sleep! You're wonderful at crafting your words!
Pumpkin.-.-.Kween chapter 28 . 1/20/2011
Im just going to be honest because I feel sugar coating my review doesnt do the author any good. The plot itself was good even though it was a bit cliche but in the beginning of the story I liked the characters so I kept reading. As the story went on you lost me. There was good banter with sexual tension in the beginning but it turned into ackward and annoying repetition. The whole basis of being embarrassed over their relationship is ... well... dumb! Who cares if they're stepbrother and stepsister? No one in the real world would hold that against them especially since they didn't grow up together. Then the Zach character turns from cool free spirit bad boyish character into well.. to be honest.. slightly stalkerish. I mean seriously? It seems like you lost interest or the vibe of the story.. it went from a interesting story to having a vibe of a story being written by a inexperienced teenager with fantasies of what love and relationships are rather then reality. I'm not trying to diss you, I'm just saying.. you are a better author then the end result of this story.
jessica chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
its a little annoying how jade gets so offended over everything. like josh being surprised that she could cook & the apartment comment.
Jasmen111 chapter 28 . 5/10/2010
loved this story !
Anara Celebvilya chapter 28 . 4/20/2010
That story was AMAZING! I absolutely loved it. It was really well written, and it had a great plot. Thanks for a great read!
SamanthaAllison chapter 28 . 1/5/2010
Despite what I thought before hand, it's a wonderful story (:

I love the ending, and your characters are awesome.
Lexy7432 chapter 28 . 11/17/2009
I love this story and sad 2 c it end
agadoo chapter 28 . 7/12/2009
That was just too cute!

And I really loved all of your characters.

Damn, now I have this silly smile on my face.
KellyVirg chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
So, I just started your story and I'm really interested to see where you will go with it, but I have one critique. Your use of commas are all over the place and it is making the read very choppy and distracting. I'm not comma genius, but I know several rules and it's better to have fewer commas than way too many. Most of your commas are surrounding what you consider to be parenthetical expressions or appositives...but they aren't. You don't need a lot of those commas. If you want help with it, I will gladly read through the work and fix it. :)
711 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »