Reviews for The Stepbrother
October's Star chapter 23 . 12/1/2003
okay, so i forgot some things in the OTHER review i wrote, but i already posted on the last chapter of the story. ANYWAYz, yea, that thing about the first baby, WAY cute. i want a Zach for myself, please and thank you. lol. yea, i think on this vacation they should...umm, get personal. lol, and i dont mean like Olivia and Zach on the plane...and bed would be nice...or at least a house. lol. good good, keep going!
October's Star chapter 24 . 12/1/2003
woah. thats all i think i need to say. i just read this whole story in like, a couple hours. and i LOVE it. love it, love it, love it. i cant believe how good it is...but you mentioned something about some drama soon? i hope its not bad...they HAVE to stay together...i bet Olivia is gonna try and steal Zach, so she can have BOTH guys...and i dont like Josh...hes a weirdo. well, PLEASE PLEASE *PLEASE* update NOW! :)
Cobby chapter 24 . 12/1/2003
*Bounces* YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAA!
Loved it, of course, how could I not?
booklover114 chapter 24 . 12/1/2003
This story is amazing I read it all in one night and I swear you are as good as most of the authors I read and you can take that as a compliment because I read 24/7. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Tragedy is Love chapter 24 . 12/1/2003
hehehe, lolz, that was funny! neways, olivia and josh are obviously getting it on!
cheers!
GoddessofChocolate chapter 24 . 11/30/2003
Wonderful, update soon please
Tropical-sandstorm chapter 24 . 11/30/2003
i really like this high you are on...updating really fast and all...keep it up :)
DaniStepp chapter 24 . 11/30/2003
The thing about the first child was cute. Zack's a keeper and there arent many of those in this world. I'm patiently (or not)awaiting the next chapter. Great story.
Krysta chapter 24 . 11/30/2003
Great chapter! hope u update soon! Oh and the whole Olivia and josh thing on the plane all i can say is OMG! (LOL)
Red-Chan chapter 24 . 11/30/2003
That was a great Chapter! I hope they have sex and get married soon. *giggle*
MKC chapter 24 . 11/30/2003
this story is so great! i've been hooked since the get-go and probably haven't posted enough reviews to let you know that! keep it up :-)
SREFiction chapter 24 . 11/30/2003
Great chappy! Update soon!
Mystery-Chick
AlienVision chapter 24 . 11/30/2003
luv this...dont put too much drama into this...it'll turn into a soap opera...chappie's great! update soon!
LamiaEmpress chapter 23 . 11/30/2003
more more more. i love this story. hope you can write more often. i almost thought you gave up on the story. hope to read the next chapter here soon.
heather
Tragedy is Love chapter 23 . 11/29/2003
very interesting. i would have thought by the way they were acting that something would have come out of it already, like someone would have noticed other than josh. at least olivia would have. lolz, i enjoyed it!
711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »