Reviews for The Stepbrother
infernal x jade chapter 29 . 3/15/2004
beautiful story..
BigRed-2006 chapter 29 . 3/7/2004
OMG FANTASTIC ENDING! I absolutly loved it. You should so make a sequal. lol. Well I had a great time reading this story and I'll probably check out your new story till then bye!
Jaded Raine chapter 27 . 3/2/2004
Ah, I love this story! I hope you can update soon, but don't stress yourself out, I can wait.. I think. Very good job!
CynicInLove chapter 10 . 2/28/2004
olivia sounds like a bit*h..wow...well..more chapters to read..
Ashley Burns chapter 29 . 2/28/2004
Elizbeth Manrow a New York female journalist trying to survive the everyday life. With work, love affairs and just New York itself.
KellieAnne chapter 2 . 2/27/2004
hey girly i liked your story i'm sad its over and i hope we get a sequl but the ending was great... it fit it perfectly. hope to have more of your writing up so we can read it soon. ttyl
Kellie
diGHT chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
AH! I LOVE THIS STORY! IT IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ! PROBABLY THE BEST! AWESOME!
Dillon
Mush Jones chapter 29 . 2/20/2004
This was totally the best story ever! What a BEAUTIFUL ending! I'm gonna cry. No words to describe this story...man...I'm sad it's over...but I'm so happy that Jade and Zack are getting married. You're awesome! And so is this story!
LamiaEmpress chapter 30 . 2/20/2004
hey i loved the story! email when you finish your next one... ill make sure to read it.
heather
Eagle Seance chapter 30 . 2/19/2004
HEY! I'm the person that nominated your fic for the competition! i've been reading it since last year and thought it was great! Best of luck! (I've voted 4 u already!)
babyblueskies chapter 30 . 2/19/2004
i will definitly do that i hope you update your other stories soon
grelca chapter 30 . 2/19/2004
I voted for you!
grelca chapter 29 . 2/19/2004
It's over! :( That makes me so sad... I have been following this story from the beginning! Sorry I haven't reveiwed except like twice... But anyway, I hope you do the sequel you were talking about possibly doing!
-Grace
Silkess chapter 30 . 2/19/2004
I've really enjoyed this story, can't wait to read your next one, hint hint :)
kili-2 chapter 30 . 2/19/2004
i'm going to vote for u but u better put up a sequel for me! p.s my sister (who is standing and looking over my shoulder _
711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »