Reviews for Seems Like Only Yesterday
R.A. Sears chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
I'm regressing back to my apathetic self to keep from getting stuck with Dustin. He's noticed that I don't seem as involved as I did in the beginning... I think I'm still me deep down, but I'm trying to hide it so maybe he'll back off...
Nice words, as usual.
Shade2 chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Great poem, sad how the chick turned out though. Another good proseish thing from the Spiky Haired one . . . dude, your screen name is awesome . . .
TheatrePhunk chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Aww... That's sweet! Like another reviewer said, I'd do anything to have someone write something like that to me... Too bad she turned out to be a bitch! :(
SoulessFreedom chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Wut i would give for someone to write something like that for me...

In other words, i feel bad she became a heartless bitch, but i kina know how you feel (just vice versa...)

I know i have said this before but, you have great flow with words and sould become a song wirter...

MASTER A ELECTRIC GUITAR AND GRAB A BAND AND UR INVINCABLE!
Teresz chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
aw. that's so cute. is this about Becky? just curious. hehe. Anywho, so cute...aww! That's all i can say. nice flow, sweet, nad not overdone!
UnknownWanderer chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
"Day" gets a bit overused by the 4th stanza, but the second to last stanza is great. Keep it up!
Kowski chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
hey this is really sweet. i'm not much for any type of love poetry, but sometimes i come across a good one or two...this is a good example of that
anon63 chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
well, its a bit different knowing shes a bitch. i'm sorry, sounds like you liked her a lot