Reviews for Tranquility Bay
decayinglife chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
i looked into tranquility bay myself, and i have found it extremely disturbing, it seems as though you have been completely able to capture what it is like to be in there, thank you for showing this to the public, and please keep updating.
Immortal-Snitch chapter 3 . 3/25/2004
Cool story. I luv it :D I also read many articles about this place. I've heard of that 16-year-old girl who commited suicide as well. Scary isn't it? It's amazing how things around us go when we have no clue about it. Anyways, you're story's great. Hope you update it as fast as you can although that may be in about a year or two. T_T OH WELL! Update it fast because I really want to see what occurs next in the story. Must be hard for you to make all this up with not much info stated online eh? Well good luck.
[\_/]
(._.)
-0-0-
Best of Wishes,
Immortal-Snitch
Prowling Muse chapter 3 . 11/20/2003
Pedophile, ay? Would you describe Jay-Kay with the word greasy?

Great story, but I have a feeling that you've lost interest in writing it.
Prowling Muse chapter 2 . 11/20/2003
How scary. Those levels... Hm. The numbers kinda correlate with worthless objects I can think of. Dirt. Trash. And... bits of recyclable paper. o_- Not in precisely that order of course.

I hope you finish this. If not, how about those links you mentioned?
Prowling Muse chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Hn. Sounds like Fantasy Island... except for the whole KIDNAPPING part. I wonder what's in store for Phillip?
aralee chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
This story is great. It reminds of that book names Kidnapped. Great concept, great writing. Update soon!
RitaMetreMaid chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
when the heck are you going to update this, pal? do it soon.
RitaMetreMaid chapter 3 . 10/19/2003
That was excellent. Pure talent. It was compelling, interesting, mysterious... you're doing wonderfully. there were a few places where I would have included a different string of words (but of course I'm not the writer here), and there was one point where you switched from first to third person narration, but other than that, it was close to flawless. keep it up. i am eagerly anticipating more outta you.

~metre maid.

ps: hey, you're a talented writer... and i gave you my opinion and everything... how bout doing a writer a favor and look at some of my things? i need reviews. thanks!
kirsten was chapter 3 . 10/14/2003
Crap, this is frikkin weird... but awesome! I love it. Its going on my favorites.
Angry Bob chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
Wow, this story is great! I really, really like it. I'm really curious to find out what happens next - does he get out? Is Harrison going to be okay? LOL - I'm on the edge of my seat for the next chapter, so update soon, plz? I like their relationship, the narrator Phillup's and Harrison's. It's funny, and good to know that they have each other to make each other laugh, but now if he's going to be gone... Update soon! -AB
The baava Project chapter 3 . 8/5/2003
That word comes to mind again: Interesting. This is just morbid beyond all description, even though there isn't any graphic violence (yet?). This would be worth continuing, IMO.

sayonara,

LoK
The baava Project chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
This was an interesting start. It's a little freaky to think about what this kid could have done that would cause me (as a parent, which I'm not, but I'm not a kid anymore either) to send my child off like that. Strange.

Anyway, way to grab a reader. _;; I'm definitely interested, in a sick sort of way, about what is going on. (I seem to be on a "sick" kick - currently reading the "Battle Royale" manga) The only thing that really jumped out at me as odd from a writing perspective is, why in the heck is he wearing a jacket and jeans if he was taken from bed? I know, yeah, I sleep with my clothes on too, especially if I'm out late, but he doesn't actually say that.

Oh . . . this got LONG. Sorry about that! _ You just made me think, is all. That's a good thing on a Monday.

ja ne,

LoK
Simeon The Conqueror chapter 3 . 7/23/2003
All in all, you have a good story going on. The only flaw was the Phil kid. Why was he crying, and at seventeen at no doubt.

The 'mothers' are pretty damned mean as well. They just remind me of such love you can get from them.

You need to describe your characters more. All we know about Phil is that he likes to swear and has a girlfriend, also that he's seventeen. We dont know if he's white, black, asian, russian. Anything. Harrison's description was on the lines of what I'm talking about. If the main character doesnt say Phil's descripton, let another character do it for you. Like have them say the description.

Otherwise, good story.
NeoFight chapter 3 . 7/20/2003
AAh! Phil! Poor guy... I kinda liked Harrison, and I'm gonna admit that I'm wondering if we'll ever see him again.

Anyway, there were one or two grammatical errors, nothing major though.

Keep writing! Update! _
BloodBrother chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Thank you autumn for pointing out the inaccuracies - but as I said, this story is meant for purely entertainment.

I know its not something to take lightly, but that's not going to stop me from writing this. If it displeases you, just don't read it.