Reviews for Afraid to Commit
VirgoBaby87 chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
This is my first time reading your story and reviewing, but I like it so far. Keep up the good stories I guess I can say.
Mystical princess chapter 29 . 12/22/2005
YAY! Awsume story, Patrick is a prick and needs to die! ok well maybe not die but maybe get hit by a large truck. Ok this is an awsume story!
dormant darkness chapter 29 . 9/22/2005
YAY! I like this very very much. _ Yes, I know I said I had to go to bed, and I still do, but I just HAD to read the rest of this. -_-;; So tired... must sleep... LOVE THIS THOUGH! Please update soon! I won't be able to stand it if you don't...

*and she vanished in a puff of orange smoke*
dormant darkness chapter 28 . 9/22/2005
NO! Poor George! *pats the head of a George plushie* What is it with me and only reviewing at the sad parts? Gosh, I'm such a loser. Anyway, TODD AND RACHEL ARE TOGETHER! YAY! *does the uber happy dance*

But I must go. Sadly, I can read no more and must sleep. WHO NEEDS SLEEP WHEN YOU CAN READ? _~

*and she disappeared in a puff of green smoke*
Espionage In My Shoe chapter 8 . 9/21/2005
Ack! NO! Poor Todd! *huggles Todd plushie and breaks down sobbing* Anyhow, I have something really weird to say...

I actually know someone named Chad Pennington who plays football, so when I saw your little shtick about a Chad Pennington who played football, I was utterly suspiscious and wanted to hunt you down and find out if you lived in my county. But, I decided it was coincidence but, ANYWAY; isn't that just creepy? *shudders* Fate creeps me out sometimes. Now, back to mourning for Todd:

CURSE YOU RACHEL! Can't you see he's hurt, and sad, and sorry, and, HEAVEN'S ABOVE, WOMAN, you friggin' love him for Pete's sake! *slaps with a glove* Get over yourself, darn it! *runs back to Todd and comforts him*

Now I must leave you before I totally make you lose what remains of your sanity. *flees- Todd plushie clutched in her hand and trailing behind her*
chels chapter 29 . 7/9/2005
i just found your story, and i've read up until the 8th chapter and kind of stopped when i noticed that you have updated in over a year, i can't read things that don't or aren't going to have endings because it drives me crazy, ( kind of a quirk) anyway i was wonderin gif you'll be coming back? please? if not, i understand and i want to say that for what it's worth, its a fabulous story.
OnlyIfYouFall chapter 4 . 5/28/2005
Heh! We just did Guys and Dolls...sweet. Nice story so far. Easy to read.
NehemiaH chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
why don't you ever update anymore? i miss this story!
Jackarooster88 chapter 29 . 4/11/2005
Great story! One problem though... you havent updated in about a year! You should update really fast cause i know that i will read! I love Rachels and Todds relationship! Please update!
Chandle chapter 29 . 1/13/2005
Just wanted to let you know that I love your story and the storyline were great. Keep up with the writing. Thank
Moosher chapter 29 . 1/2/2005
*sigh* Wow, im speechless..That was no doubt one of the best stories i have read on FP, and I've read ALOT! I was literally living the story! beautiful!Amazing! Spectacular! *Inserts loud applause and deafening whistles* I love Todd! Can he be n e more perfect!I love how you weren't too fast or too slow in the events..I love ur long chappies! I love ur ideas! im really hyper right now(Im sure u can tell)..definately not good for me since I have a mid term tm, and i still didnt finish studying O.o . Stupid meh..ok..gtg now..Ciao
norkagirl896 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
i no i reviewin on chapter on and i have already read all the chapters but is there gonna be any more story? well its a great story. bye

norka
Mindy chapter 29 . 12/8/2004
Fantabulous! MORE!
A.R chapter 29 . 9/9/2004
When are you going to update with a new chapter?
mkk chapter 29 . 8/19/2004
god damn are u going to ever finish this story...its soo good i cant wait to find out what happens!
158 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »