Reviews for The Inferno
Julien chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
i like your description of the Underworld and the imagery with Charon was very good, almost made me shiver.
Julien chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
definitely not your standard type of story. kudos for originalty, though Lira's character seems a bit overused in many stories.

you could have lengthened the conversation a little bit, but you did well with Lira's own thoughts.
Peaxh chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
YEAH EMMY-CHAN! Okay, so you updated this like, what? A year ago? A month and a bit after my birthday... so that means... ... Okay, I don't know! I haven't heard from you forever and yet, Moose Gal actually turned up! AND DUDE! I REMEMBER YOU TELLING ME ABOUT THAT FRIGGIN GUY IN THE BOAT WHEN YOU GO TO HELL! Damn, those nightmares you gave me. Your scary, really cold house just added to the effect... Heh. Anywho.. Later Gator, see ya this summer!
Lockea Stone chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
I like the sense of humor you've added to the story ('Hey! I'm too evil to possibly be human! Hate me!'). I love that line, I don't know why but it seemed very funny to me (of course, I find everything funny).

Thanks for explaining the Hell thing for me. So, Lira's pretty sure she's getting out, now she just has to get there. Wonderful!

I'm so glad I believe in the Rapture theory, I would hate to even have to step into Hell. :p

Anyway, this chapter was great. Update soon.

~Locke~
Bang chapter 3 . 7/11/2003
Wow. I really liked the description you had at the beginning of the chapter. It was really detailed, and made me feel as if I was actually seeing it. It wasn't exactly a pleasant visual, but I know pleasant wasn't your intent, and it was really well done. The information in this chapter was really valuable, and I can't wait to see where you go from here. Excellent work, I think.
Bang chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
More creepiness! This is really, really cool! Dude, I can just see those eyes, too... so very, very creepy. I think this is really good, though, so I must continue reading now.
Bang chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
o... *insert Twilight Zone theme here* That's kinda creepy, but really cool. That's all I have to say, so far. Must go read more...
Lockea Stone chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
Ah, to be fourteen, dead, and sentenced to Hell. Now THAT is my idea of fun! . I love this story, I can't wait to find out what happens next.

How does a girl like Lira get sent to Hell anyway? She doesn't seem all that bad (unless this has to do with the Rapture theory). Anyway, I hope you update soon! This is really great.

~Locke~
Karsten chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
You seem to be having trouble with HTML commands - italics, underline etc. It makes your story a little difficult to read. :\ I'll be along when you've fixed 'em. :)

Alae