Reviews for Samhain
Isca chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
"We keep our loved ones in our hearts." I love the sacredness of that line :).
PaganScribe chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Great! :)
Haven of the Shadows chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
wow, just, wow. That is the best poem I think that I've read. Have you tried to get it published yet? Once again wow. Continue the great poems!
Saera chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Good poem!
Devin J Pickrell chapter 1 . 7/18/2003
Autumn comes and our Lord takes the throne

And the Lady moves from Mother to Crone

That is one of my favorite parts, my other one is:

Eight Sabbats have we passed together

Praise to the Lord and Lady forever.

May the New Year be good to thee

By Lord and Lady

Blessed Be.

I can honestly and sicerly say that i am truly jealous of your writting abilities. Then again, i AM only 11, how old are you? It didn't say in your bio. Well keep writing. Bless you, bless me, and blessed be.
Goddess-Xia chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
I liked this poem, it flowed quite nicely. Excellent poem you have written here...
aulliana chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
I love the way you ended it. Once again, nice job!
Absinthe Extra Superieure chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
I really like this. I would have to say that my two favorite sabbats as a child were Samhain and Beltane. My mom would always make them fun. But this is a REALLY good poem! Im going to read your others.

-Narcissa
Animagess chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Wonderful... so fresh, so exotic. At least to me it is ('cos I'm Christian). The poem has a sort of inexplicable professional brush to it; the sort of poetry in magazines. I don't know why. Anyway, I found this fascinating, and quite well-written. Good job.
Alyx Bradford chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
I really like this one - you reflected the cyclical nature of everything very well. Very descriptive. Great job!
karmakaze chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
This is great! I like how you managed to say something meaningful, while keeing a steady rhyhmn and rhyme at the same time. It's neat.
az2328 chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
*claps hands loudly* Bravo! this is really good; what with the flow and rythem. Can almost picture the fire roaring and all the kids huddled round listening to some old stoyteller recite this. if only there were no errors...