Reviews for Answer
Mina Skywalker chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Ohh...this is so beautiful! You have a great way of description. It takes the reader along as thought they are there. They feel,sense,taste,hear, and know what its like in each of your scenes. You do an excellent job of that! If you arn't too busy please read and review my work, The Violin! I'd appreciate this so much! Thank you in advance! Keep writing such lovely poetry!
the mouse that roared chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Belief in others... Such a valuable thing... The dancing dream and then the lines about stumbling and falling add a lot to it.
Wings of Dark chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Amen. Nothing more really needs to be said.
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Wow.. Moving, and awfully sweet..

Wonderful flow to the piece, it had a great balance to it..

Beautiful.. I love how you rhyme so naturally, and never make the piece sound empty or diluted because of the rhyming..

The chorus was extremely well done and the ending/coda/whatever you call it was extremely inspirational..

Wonderful piece.. Touching and really well written..

Shadafakup
KayWest chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Well written and very touching. Would you mind if I used this for the benifit of a friend? By the way, thank you for reviewing my stories!

KayWest
y chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
whoever your friend is, she sure is lucky.

maybe she has tears in her eyes right now after she read something she thought no one but her will ever see, much less understand.

she is probably grateful, too grateful too call because she fears shewll choke on her own tears.
Seras Nova chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
These are one of the few times I can actully say I have enjoyed a song. I'm not much into music or song writting, so I know very little about it. But that was beautiful.
tinybuterfly chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
is that a song...its good..
Keeper of the Key chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Wow... I wish I could hear the song instead of just reading the lyrics! This is great! :)
Aureya of Chocolate chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
oh that is SO SWEET!

i would LOVE to have a freind like you... and it was also really well written, good onya, keep up the great work!

lotsa luv,