Reviews for Seeds
AnonomousNotReally chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
great job! i really got the feel of what you were saying. hey, i would bve etstatic of you read and reveiwed my story, Home for the Normal Impaired. I dont want to seem like i'm fishing for reviews of anything. Great job!
Quid chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Thats beautiful. Sorry I don't have anything else to say but... its just simply beautiful.
the mouse that roared chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
The whole sunflower seeds is an amazing underlying theme. Good story-ish-like poem. I also like the theme of silk and sunrise beyond it. The way that the seeds are waiting for the morning... Extremely complex and very well written.
Borders of Infinity chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
This is a really amazing poem (especially seeing that the rhymes actually work, and flow well.)
I love the imagery, and the desciptions of the moon light.
The last line of the poem, I think, is missing a syllable, and that sort of stops the flow of the poem, and weakens the ending. Maybe if you made it "Were nothing at all but sunflower seeds" it would work better.
But that was just my impression of it, so whatever...
bach-player chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
beautiful! great rhyming and i like the biblical tie in at the end.
hag purium
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
ahh you're good! And you wrote an actual rhyming poem...that was good! And had a point! I've been trudging through miles of "free-verse" rambling and badly rhymed pieces for weeks, it seems. Nice to see someone who knows what they're doing.
lyv
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Great descriptions and imagery, it makes the poem so atmospheric and powerful... It never lets up. Brilliant job.
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Another great poem, how you relate them to sunflowers are very preeti-ful as my muse would say it.
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Thank you so much for your reviews on my work. I appreciate it greatly and figured it was about time to return the favor.

Anyway, this is a brilliant poem. I like the plant metaphor you have going ona dn how everything flows together so well. Nice pace, nice rhythm, nice...well, everything.

Sorry for my lack of eloquance...I really can't think of anything else to say, other than it's brilliant.

Keep writing.

Namir Swiftpaw
KayWest chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Wow. I am at a loss for words. Just.. wow. Beautiful. You're a fabulous writer! This is going on my Fav Stories list.

KayWest
person chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
wow i really liked this, it captured feelings of despair, sadness, and then hope. i'm glad u ended on a high note; things that end on a depressing note r not fun to read, and u kinda had like a mini-story, not just a babble of words repeated over and over (some people do that)i've seen ur reviews around and i think they're really nice..matches ur name :) on a side note: when u say "msunflowers anyone?" r u like passing out sunflower seeds as snacks or cute little flowers (j/k). keep up the cheeriness :D
SweetWithUncertainty chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
I love your poem! It has so much rhythm and your discriptions are beautiful! Keep writing!

SwimmerGirl
Misty Woods chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Brilliant and vivid descriptions! The way you portray nature is just wonderful. Keep writing! :)
InMemoryofPhil chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
u write some awesome poems. love 'em
Kezarahk chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
This one's pretty, and totally compliments your User-ID. ) Like!