Reviews for So Beautiful
Gir Garcia chapter 8 . 6/11/2004
oh, this has me intrested. do u have it posted? can't wait 2 read it.
Repair me chapter 8 . 5/28/2004
fantastic story! couldnt stop reading and im extremely hungry now lol, your storys are really inspiring :) thanks.
Neko chapter 8 . 5/12/2004
Nice story! i like it. Plz continue n update soon!
The Libran Iniquity chapter 7 . 3/11/2004
Hey, that was really good. Liked it a lot... sorry I don't really have anything else to say, except a resounding well done!

TLI
simpleplan13 chapter 8 . 1/24/2004
::looks confused:: why is it a new story? its the same people and stuff... oh well its stil good!
YourLittleGirl chapter 8 . 1/23/2004
Omigosh!
This story brought me to tears
My best friend is Bi, and it's really good to see a story that excepts people for who they really are.
Gir Garcia chapter 7 . 1/19/2004
please update soon, i wanna know what happens
Death-Hunterx1 chapter 7 . 12/26/2003
Love it, heh, wish my parents would be the same for my part, heh...but then again...it may never come true for my part, not the parents, but about the other person. Anyway, great story.
AboveTheSalt chapter 7 . 11/11/2003
::applause:: Simple, yet moving tale. Reminds me of many things, one of which being my "Carbon". Also brought to mind NamirSwiftpaw's "Gay is Okay". As a country, we really do need to be more accepting of homosexuality in our society. I think your story really proves that point.
WinterSoul chapter 7 . 10/30/2003
beautiful, its such a lovely story. very true, and well written i think. goes on the favourite stories :)
Tears heal nothing chapter 7 . 10/28/2003
i dont know if i ever reviewed this... and i am to lazy to go see if i have, but i just wanted to tell you what i think of this story so far. This story is awesome! i love it! and i just wanted to tell you that! keep up the great great awesome work and update soon!

Jen
mizu no kokoro chapter 6 . 10/16/2003
six already? damn, i was hoping for more! bads girly should write more, yes? very good so far .
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
oohh i likes it when people look for something challenging to write! next chapter now...
Rai Kamishiro chapter 6 . 10/13/2003
Much better. It had the anti-climatic throes that give it a realistic tone. Although it might have been a little fairy-tale ish in the scene with the parents, the school scene was very close to perfect.

Rai Kamishiro
Rebecca G.G chapter 6 . 10/12/2003
finally, an update! i have been following this story. I am absolutely in love with it...Please write and post another chapter soon!
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »