Reviews for The Night I Murdered You
Elphie Thropp chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Nice. Very nice. Keep writing!
MistrissD chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
O.O this is so amazing, it gives such a perfect story, even though its morbid, im so in love with this, and kinda what I wanted to do to my ex but sh .~ Love love love love this
Sakura163 chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Wow, it's very disturbinng! It reminds me of that Song Goodbye Earl. It's very good!
Lex C chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
*traumatized* that's all violent-y, for lack of a better word, but I guess the guy had it coming.
badele chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
That was amazing!

It did not freak me out as much as i thought it might.
Angel Of The Storms chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
*jaw drops* That was a amazing. Really amazing, so powerful...

May My Angel's Watch Over You

Angel Of The Storms
Cindy Moon chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
SWEET! OMG this was SO Good!

-Cindy Moon *)
Lise HEARTS Alan chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
I liked this. It was kinda creepy becuz I can imagine u doing that, but who wouldn't? Just kidding, I like the rhyming pattern that was with this and it made me kinda like bob my head to it as I was reciting it. Good job.

P.S. give me something I can write about cuz I ain't got shit I can write about these days.
BrokenDesires chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Wow thats really good. I actually started to laugh at one point. dun really think thas what u were goin for, but still its really good, really well written. thanx for reviewing mah poem also.
MoLay chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
WOW!

kinda gross but

WOW!

I liked that one. Especially your rhyme use. I almost started laughing at that chop part, (whince). That poem is so you. I bet you weren't even trying to get into the mood or tone when you started that.
Lakiah chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
OMG! That poem is so good. You got hella talent...seriously. Publish a book or something.
Starlight Maiden chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Very nice! Hahahha its got style but it looks kinda painful.
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
oh... creepy, it has that effect0)