Reviews for Project Atlas
Shogun Lodge chapter 23 . 2/13/2005
Dude, that was crazy. You had some really mucked up kids for heroes, and in the end, well, only Stone was really worth it, far right winger that he was.

Still, Paul just went utterly nutso in the end, but his torment of Aruna just could have been better.

I was dissappointed by the Ubermensch though. The oppurtunity was there for a mad and huge show down, but hey, it can't be helped.

All in all, a nicely done piece of work, I thourghouly (if that's how you spell it) enjoyed reading it. Thank you very much.
Shogun Lodge chapter 14 . 2/12/2005
, Uh, sorry, I haven't got time to read or review, but rest assured that I will.
sean one of the crackers from aaa chapter 23 . 12/15/2004
awesome, awesome story. i was surprised at the wealth of detail that went into the characters (i admit, at the beginning of the story i expected it to be more action-oriented with little character development, but i was pleasantly surprised). the story kept me hooked and i finished it in one sitting. i'll definitely read more of your work when i have more time. keep writing.
Zygnus Windell chapter 23 . 6/21/2004
Well, this book has been great. It picked up a lot at the end, and just as I was begginning to like the main characters, this happened. Damn... I don't know what else to say. Great Job. I'm looking foward to everything you write in the future.
Zygnus Windell chapter 21 . 6/21/2004
This is really getting good. However, there's more grammar mistakes then unsual in this chapter that you might want to check out.
Zygnus Windell chapter 19 . 6/21/2004
Well, it's coming along nicely. I'd like to see this Paul/Aruna alliance. It's been awhile since I've heard much from stone, though...
Lateralis chapter 15 . 6/3/2004
nice Chapter. I had been wondering about that Neitzsche thing for awhile now, too. I'm seeing a connection with this and your other stories, but I won't mention it until I'm sure.
Joe chapter 12 . 5/14/2004
These certainly aren't you average "Living Conditions". The thing about the missionaries was very funny, but in a very sick way.
Joe chapter 8 . 5/13/2004
Interesting transformations here. Freeman's sounds alot like the Hulk. So far, the book is moving along nicely. It will be interesting to see how these 3 go with eachother.
Joe chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
So far, so good. You've got quite an interesting cast of characters here. I'm looking foward to reading more about it.
Vipertooth chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
i loved this chapter,its great! the idea is cool but i am not really into the parallel universes thing. Your idea is very good and the writing was pretty good. i will continue to read it as it is probably the best story so far i have read on this web page. I also have a story and if you want you could read it and review it for me. Thanks!
Keep writting!
Cam S chapter 23 . 11/24/2003
Really disturbing stuff-though good. You might have been able to make it a chapter shorter ("Atlas Surrenders" wasn't completely necesary, though I can understand you wanting to have a final, definite ending.)
Wedge Antilles chapter 23 . 11/16/2003
Whoa. That's really, really sad. I didn't see that... Paul got really cruel there at the end. And Aruna... she's evil. And dead, so, er... Yeah. Stone... poor guy. Always fighting, never stopping, never ABLE to stop. I hope you can somehow manage to string togethor a sequel. I'll try and let you know if I have any ideas, via AIM. My screenname is rampagingmule. So, er, yeah. Great work!
Lee Harvey Kennedy chapter 23 . 11/16/2003
Ouch. . . Brutal ending. The change over Paul seemed to happen so fast, and what a sad way to go.

At least Stone is happy-ish in his dimension. I always liked the guy.

Good story, it was a fun and interesting read.
Wedge Antilles chapter 10 . 11/16/2003
I know I haven't reviewed yet, and would, but I had to keep reading. You've hooked me, and before I keep going, I have to leave this little bit of feedback: Awesome. I mean, you mold everything togethor perfectly. Sure, there's a few typo's here and there, but who cares? In fact, this is so good, I think you should try and get it published. If you haven't already. If you have... Then, well, I'll stop talking. Now, onward to chapter 11!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »