Reviews for Project Atlas
Mr. X chapter 5 . 11/16/2003
Ugh. My guess is that you are a female author. You can ask any guy you've ever met and they would tell you the same thing: A Guy Would Not Castrate Himself No Matter What. As for Chapter 4, the part about the guy getting skinned, having salt sprinkled on him, and the being strangled with his own intestines, you would loose too much blood in getting skinned alive to live long enough to be salted and choked. Come on now, lets get some realism.
Lee Harvey Kennedy chapter 21 . 11/15/2003
Another good chapter, man! Several new insights, a gory death, and the promise of a final climactic showdown, I love it.

One concern though, watch some of the words you use, as there are a few spelling mistakes. Other than that, good job.
NATINATION chapter 20 . 11/7/2003
this story is good! please post more chapters, i can't wait for it to be coutninued.. i added this to my fav. stories list. keep going!
Lee Harvey Kennedy chapter 20 . 11/3/2003
Ah, a very nice action-packed chapter! I loved Aruna's attitudes throughout this. I'm also highly anticipating the upcoming battle with Gaea. I can't wait for the Hosts to have a worthy foe!
Lee Harvey Kennedy chapter 19 . 10/11/2003
Ah, an Overman character in the making? Interesting! This should lead up to a thrilling final battle along the line.
Cam S chapter 18 . 10/3/2003
I like the twist here. Paul isn't the saint that most heroes are made out to be-(something I'm sick of.) Anyway, you've got something good here, so run with it.

(also, it's Shogunate, not Shogunite.)
Cam S chapter 15 . 9/13/2003
I can't finish this right now, but I do think you've got something interesting here. If you'd smooth out your prose a litte bit, it'd be really good. You make some typos-missing a letter here and there, though I've got no room to talk. (and thanks for the review you left me.)
Lee Harvey Kennedy chapter 17 . 9/9/2003
Very interesting ideas presented here! I liked the irony of civilization in our time being the product of civilization in another time. This theory you've concocted for this chapter was creative, intriguing, and thought-provoking. I look forward to reading more.
Lee Harvey Kennedy chapter 15 . 9/3/2003
Hey buddy, I have to be brief, since I'm now at college, just checking in to let you know that I'm still alive and still enjoying this story. You can hit me back at , but due to circumstances beyond my control, I may not be able to respond in a timely fashion. Catch you around, man.
JBFoster chapter 14 . 8/28/2003
Cool story so far, I like where it's going. 2 things:

1) Nice little tribute to Akira with the whole "can't let an insane killer with telekinetic powers loose upon Japan."

2) It's kind of lame how you used the Atlas swinging the tank around and around like in the Hulk. It lacks creativity and that's what readers love. Please don't start ripping off cool fight scenes or events from movies...I've read too much of it.
Haku chapter 15 . 8/26/2003
:claps:

Good character development. Gives us more of an insight on Edward, and why he's so cold.

Also - this is just an idea from a fellow writer...

How about you introduce a survived victim of Aruna's, who has revived himself with cyborg systems? This victim could join with the Enemy in order to avenge the death of his people and destroy Aruna.

Then again..just a thought...
Mbwun chapter 15 . 8/25/2003
You've got a pretty good story here, one that I've put off on reading for a while. The premise is a tad old, but you have managed to make it unique in most departments. Your characters are quite good.

But your summary... *tsk, tsk, tsk*... you almost have twice as many reviews as chapters, and you're complaining? Shame, shame, shame:)

Best of luck with the reviews!

He Who Walks On All Fours
JBFoster chapter 11 . 8/15/2003
I'm reviewing at chapter 11 because I didn't read chap 12 yesterday but I reviewd for it

I think Aruna is one of the most confusing characters in the story. You portray her as a machine of mass killing, but the next minutes she's so informed about everything and seems to talk a lot. Killing machines don't like to talk much. Stone is just a bastard (don't take it personally, but it does show how developed your characters are to call them names) and is QUITE annoying. He seems very rebellious for someone who cut his d*ck off and is into self-mutilation.

Paul is okay but he seems like the biggest Hulk rip off. He grows 7 feet tall? Big and very muscley? The only difference between the two may be color, the little hair and the clothes that stay on when he transforms.
JBFoster chapter 12 . 8/14/2003
Cool story. Keep writing. It seems like its stalling a little for action and that is a little irritating but don't mind that. You have an excellent writing ability and BETTER keep writing this story.
Lee Harvey Kennedy chapter 12 . 8/13/2003
Ah, lovely! The bit with Aruna was quite a refreshing piece of dark humor. She's certainly my favorite of all the hosts, and she seems the most well-developed. I can't wait to see what you've got in store for the next chapter.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »