Reviews for Project Atlas
Guys who brought you Trident chapter 10 . 8/12/2003
this isn't a review, just really to respond to a post you left at our story. i don't know if you misunderstood what i was saying, i didn't mean that this story is particularly long, just that it held my attention for 11 chapters, which is extremely rare - even if they are more concise than the chapters most people upload. thanks for the review, new updates will be coming soon, so if you're interested keep an eye out.
Guys who brought you Trident chapter 11 . 8/10/2003
at 11 chapters, this story is the longest ive read on fictionpress so far. this story is written superbly, and the thing knits together flawlessly. there are a few mistakes (at one point during jeffrey's testing, you call him paul... or where aruna is slaughtering the village you say; "The more dead and dying were left to die agonizingly in the streets"... not a horrible mistake, but you can't leave the dead to die) but nothing particularly glaring. endlessly enjoyable, and i cant wait for more updates.

if you get the chance, please read and review our own story, "Guardians", thanks. keep writing!
Deathworm chapter 11 . 8/9/2003
Wow . . . I'm like . . . wow. Pretty good work you've got here. Certainly have me hooked.
Haku chapter 11 . 8/9/2003
Very good. I've been reading this story for a while, and I actually prefer it to "Shores Of Eternity", even though it's also a good tale.
Wesley The Dark Prince chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
If the worlds armies fell to a mysterious foe in mere hours then how could three people save the world? Wouldn't hey be just a tad out numbered? After all, Chine is large enough to have an army of two hundred million people, that's like the population of...Europe...egads! Anyway, I didn't actually read the story (sorry if that was rude) I just wanted to comment on it, I probably made a big boob. Caio :)
Lee Harvey Kennedy chapter 11 . 8/8/2003
Hell yeah! Great first fight scene, if a little one-sided. I can't wait to see what's next for our heroes. Hopefully some tougher opponents to bring a nice element of danger to the scene. Also, will you reveal to us what was so important about the pyramid? Maybe it's just my inner love of mysteries, but I'd like to see a nice evil released upon the earth. Some ancient demonic force seems just what the doctor ordered for our hosts!
Lee Harvey Kennedy chapter 10 . 8/2/2003
Nice chapter. I'm definitely starting to enjoy Aruna. She's certainly giving off vibes as the unofficial leader of the Hosts as she's violent, twisted, yet employs strategy brilliantly. I certainly cannot wait to see their first real battle together, I'm sure you've got something exciting cooked up for us avid readers, eh?
jhfujyfj chapter 9 . 7/28/2003
I enjoy reading your stuff, not to mention the theme songs for each chap. You approach to this story brought me here...

Keep it up. Ps: Linkin Park rocks.

-Jetplane
Lee Harvey Kennedy chapter 9 . 7/28/2003
Not a bad chapter. A few small grammatical mistakes, but nothing too major. Experimentation is important for authors, this I think this one turned out pretty good. Good job.
Kell Hound chapter 8 . 7/23/2003
great job. i really like this especailly the opening theme
Jave Harron chapter 7 . 7/21/2003
why is it that i think the japanese are bad and that edward is somehow affiliated with them?
Judd Red chapter 7 . 7/21/2003
Oh! This story's excellent! The characters are good, the plot's original and gripping, not to mention, the soundtrack is an added bonus!
lp chapter 6 . 7/20/2003
Kick ass story... Nicely written.

Keep goin!
Lee Harvey Kennedy chapter 6 . 7/19/2003
OOh, excellent chapter! 'Numb' was a great choice of a song for this. Paul's transformation was pretty cool, I can't wait to see what the other two host's transformations are.
Cleansing Flame chapter 6 . 7/19/2003
Oh! Your characters were developed quite a bit in this chapter! Edward sounds like an interesting fellow!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »