Reviews for Project Atlas
Lee Harvey Kennedy chapter 5 . 7/17/2003
Excellent! Now that's a cool protagonist. Castrating himself, cutting himself after each kill, the guy's definitely hardcore as they come. All the hosts are so different, even Aruna and Jeffery prefer commanding and vigilianteism respectively. I can't wait to read more of this story!
Lee Harvey Kennedy chapter 4 . 7/17/2003
OOh, brutal! Aruna's one tough girl, I'm beginning to like her. I also liked Paul as well, they both seem so different. I can't wait to see what happens with these two later.
Lee Harvey Kennedy chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Hmm, clever idea, introducing each chapter with a song. I like that! It really helps set a mood for each chapter, especially when you know the song yourself.
Cleansing Flame chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
The Third Host? Sounds like the Third Child in Evangelion. From the songs, it seems like you're a metal fan.
Cleansing Flame chapter 4 . 7/15/2003
This Aruna character is evil! Why does she kill her fellow man when Earth is under attack?
Cleansing Flame chapter 3 . 7/15/2003
Aww... What a poor character...
Cleansing Flame chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
Who's the First Host? What exactly are the Enemy? Come on! Give us more info!
Cleansing Flame chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Wow! Even an opening theme!
some guy1 chapter 4 . 7/12/2003
i dunno...i think that if aliens attacked, it would unify the human race because of a common enemy...

i dont think they would waste ammunition on other humans

but, good story but can you be a little more specific about the Enemy?
SurfingSpider chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
good concept. i know NGE song, but not this one, which might lessen the overall 'experience'.

myself: silverchair, jesus jones, bowie. mood music is always good to write and read to.

l8r