Reviews for Edited For Content
Skye Blue Wythyn chapter 2 . 10/27/2003
HEY! I loved this! It was so funny and I totally can't wait to read The Pit.! ((that be all))

Oh and I really liked the whole thing with Jake and the Parrot...
Rana Eressea chapter 2 . 10/19/2003
Inane adventures are always fun. I need to join one sometime. :D Oi, this made me laugh so much. Now it is time for me to read more madness, if you know what I mean. *cough*ThePit*cough*

-Heather
Spryte Andoloni chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
*laughs insanely* A wonderous end to a wonderous story! I love this story, hehehehehe! *giggles* 'I'm not a broom, or a horse, or a man.'
Twiggy06 chapter 2 . 9/7/2003
Hey! The second installment of Edited for Content was awesome...though I have to say not as good as the first...but I really enjoyed it...and I don't know why I have to have stalker...but thought it was great! Keep writing! Loved it!

*!Sam!*
Spryte Andoloni chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
*giggles* The perfect combination of silliness and action! I can't seem to find anything horribly wrong with this story... congrats! You made BOTH my Flavorite Authors and Stories list, AND Author Alerts! I love you! *has a party in Zilg's honor* Lovely!
Twiggy06 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
I love this story it is so funny! I am so ready for the ending so writing!
Chels chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Yay! Edited for Content was my favorite out of all of 'em! I'm so glad you put it on here, it's great!
Remm Farr chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
That was really funny! The soap opera was pretty original. I never did get to read it back when you first typed it.