Reviews for Eyes of Memory
zenni chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
I simply *love* the last two lines:
'There is nothing more that lies ahead
For like my hope my soul dead '
I think that this poem stole my heart. its so sweet and full of sorrow.
Silk Weaker chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
need to use some punctuation, also pain and again doesn't rhyme, otherwise a nive poem, slightly cheesy sounding becase it's all aabbccddeeff.. etc etc rhyme scheme, but not that much, I like it..
the insane floo pot chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
*stares in awe* WOW I love how you can make sadness sound as beautiful... yep so talented *nods* very much so! Your work's such a pleasure to read... I've said it already, but what's the harm in saying it again your use of imagery is fantasitc and your stlye of writing is simply unique it's just.. just WOW... arghh it feels like I'm just repeating myself *curses lack of originality* but hey you can never be told how amazing you are at writing too much I say... so yer... you rock _
Ayx chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
You explain the feelings beautifully
Ayx
Pothe chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
depressing, i love how you write poems that are full of symbolism-deep meaning and still have rhym that doesnt take away from your poetry, but rather just adds to it.
Pothe
V. S. Black chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Beautiful and sad. My favorite lines are "The hurt runs deeper then you could know, So on my arms and wrists I show, The agony of being alone". I've read quite a few poems dealing with self-abuse, but for some reason those words held something more.
Tenshi Anrui chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Oh wow, that's beautfil. I love it, it's great. You rhyme well. A skill i haven't really mastered yet, but oh well.

If you could reveiw my work, i would appericate it. thanks
Wasted Postage chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Yes, this was a very sad poem indeed. Still, it was written wonderfully! It touched me. Great work!

*AbunaiChikara