Reviews for Remnants
Emily chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This is a very well written story... thanks for posting it...:)
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
wow...just wow. such a powerful story. and i like how its not clear if the narrator is also a ghost or not, kind of you can make your own mind up. and the descriptions...i've only even been on the london underground once but everything you said there kinda dragged me back...especially the bits about the rats. again amazing story.
Kaede Kitsurani chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I enjoyed that. Not the violence but the beauty. You have a way with words, you know that?
whatsapenname chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
it takes someone reallt deep to pull drama out of a subway, squirrels, flourescent lighting, and some purple sequens. i hate squirells.
Lovely Waffles chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
Short, but good...the description and wording is nice. I like how you told it- it's got a sort of 1920s feel to it.
misty chapter 1 . 8/5/2000
oooohhh spooky. That was good, i liked it. write some more please
Jade Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
It is interesting, the way you tell the story from a first person's view. Short but intense, I like it. There is something that bugs me though, that part about "arm around her waste", I think you meant "waist", don't you? Sometimes, tiny mistakes can spoil a perfectly good story.
Danni chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
That was great! You are such a talented writer. It reminded me of Anne Rice. Though I'm still working on my ability to write horror, I still know what good Edgar Alan Poe kind of stuff really is. I would love you read any of your other work.
RD Rivero chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Sad and scary, the atmosphere is intense and constant through out. This is a gem of a short story and I highly recomend it.