Reviews for Fiona and the Knight
Laughing Fountain chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
*grins* Good story. It does have SOME similarities to Shrek, but if you hadn't told me I probably wouldn't have noticed.
E. M. Grinlord chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Pretty spiffy. I giggled several times throughout this. It was most definately not your average fairy tale- then, that was the intent, of course. I loved how all the characters had this truly awesome little quirks. You have a good sense of humor.
Megan chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Yeah, go Melly! That was great!

~Egg Spruce
Tavorgwenn chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
That was awesome! :D It reminded me of Shrek though. "Bachlorette number 3 is a firey red head trapped in a dragon guarded castle surrounded by a boiling lake of lava. But don't let that cool you off. She's a loaded pistol who likes pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Yours for the rescuing, Princess Fiona." You stole the name and the look. Bad fluffy. ;) Very amusing story though.

If you like pina colada

And getting caught in the rain...
CJ chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Cute. Very cute. "...Fredrick was a sissy who nearly fainted when he saw blood..." Heheeheehe...
Katiefoolery chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
M... chocolate chip cookies. As delicious as your story! Wot a pity you missed the competition deadline - perhaps you could enter it in another? I did like the line "I read ahead" - brilliant! Just one question - wot happened to the short-sighted witch? Has she found her tower at last, perchance to take part in another story? Hints? Thanks for this story - it was a pleasantly witty read.
TAE the Adventurer chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Ha ha, how great! Damsels in distress are the most fun to poke fun at. Anyway, this was amusing, well-written, and I'd very much like to read more about Patrick and Fiona's adventues. Good job!