Reviews for Reality In Shards
siddika chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
EXCELLENT STORY.
Alenor chapter 13 . 1/21/2006
that was so sad! i feel like crying, but at the same time it was so well written. but why did you kill her? ahh well, good (but sad) story luv Alenor.
anon chapter 13 . 12/6/2005
I loved the ending. It just fit.
KN chapter 13 . 8/9/2005
*weeping* did it have to end in this way!
Just Liv 4 Life chapter 13 . 6/5/2005
i like happy endings. this was not happy. IT COULD HAVE BEEN AMAZING! PLEASE! REWRITE THE ENDING!
nina chapter 4 . 4/23/2004
everything is really good except your plot development, which is really horrible.
Seere Shadowstar chapter 13 . 4/3/2004
:( that's so sad! y did it have to end like that? It was a great end but it's so sad that she had to die! o and ur Loseing u trilogy is realy good even tho i haven't gotten a chance to read the last one! plz review one of mine I'd like to know what u think! thanks! bye!
Perfectly-Insane33 chapter 13 . 2/7/2004
WAH sad ending. Lol. I guess it is like reality, though, not everything can go exactly your way even though it seems as though nothing can ruin it. Great job overall, and even though people can maybe think your plot twists to the endings of stories, I think they're very realistic *nod nod* Great overall story!
Perfectly-Insane33 chapter 7 . 2/7/2004
OH I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON! *finally has a smart moment* She's...yaeh! I don't wanna give it...oh screw it, she's the lead singer of the band, am I right?
Perfectly-Insane33 chapter 4 . 2/7/2004
Lol late with the reviews..I'm working on them all on the same day He's a bad man *nod nod* a VERY bad man. That would be awkward...But now there's someone else talking to themselves. I'm not alone!
Perfectly-Insane33 chapter 3 . 2/7/2004
I'll read and review their stuff! Lol it's a hobby of mine...reviewing... Great chapter...I'm a little slow on reading the story, but that's alright. I tried to get around to it a month ago, but I don't know what happened...oh well.
Perfectly-Insane33 chapter 2 . 2/7/2004
GEEKS LIVE ON! NERDS PREVAIL! WOOT! Lol, sorry about that me and my friend have jokes...and they're mostly about being geeks and stuff so...yeah. Long chapter well, not extremely long, but long enough...I'm rambling xD
Beautiful Rose chapter 13 . 1/6/2004
That story was so sad. I can't believe Lauryn died at the end. It was still good though. I guess every story can't have a happy ending.
CCS Fic Reader chapter 13 . 1/4/2004
UPDATE SOON!
Differentlyhappy chapter 13 . 1/4/2004
cool but sad ending! tee-hee. nice job with ur whole story, never a dull moment. update soon
142 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »