Reviews for Broken
GoldMetalGymnast chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
again, great! this one shows wonderful emotion, and so much better then how i tried to express my feelins in that term :)
Bamboti chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
neat how you use metaphors throught the poem. love it.
CA
joie 610 chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
interesting, dark, sad poem. you did good :) heh, yep. but i think that rain not only symbolizes "a tear or one's pain" but maybe also a cleansing or something. cool poem.
wildtenderness chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
beautifully written!
Free-Writer chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Great! I love the imagery in this poem!
Smarie chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
ahh great poem...I would like to thank you for reviewing my poems... :o)

I hope you never run out of inspiration!
tinybuterfly chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
You show much feeling in your writings...keep it up!
Anich chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
thats definatly me

great job
not sure yet chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
very sad and heartfelt poem, fairly well written, muchly enjoyed this one, love the part about the rain, excellent job
lebuffle chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Wow... really touching. Everybody feels like that sometimes. And it hurts. You've portrayed that very well. Beautiful.
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Great flow and form. It was really effective to start each stanza in each a similar manner. You also got your emotions across flawlessly.

Heart of the Sword
Falling Stars chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Wow, this is really good. I really like it because I feel like that a lot... But anyways, good work!
Fit of Destiny chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
So sad, but I love it. This is one of those poems anyone can relate too. Sounds like something that should go on a bookmark ;)
DefianceIsMe chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
I feel broken as well...to a million pieces smaller than a grain of sand...impossible to put back together...anyways. Great job on the piece. _