Reviews for Common Questions of the Troubling Sort
KimHua chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Wow, talk about something to think about... the twist at the end was marvellous, really makes the reader sit up and take note of the message.

In response to your last line: "Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, to God our Saviour, Who alone is wise, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen." (Jude 24-25)

He is able.
CJ chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Wow. That's really, I repeat with emphasis, REALLY good. If I tried to say any more I would just repeat myself. Really, REALLY good. :)
Getuie chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
*pales completely while reading the story* Wow... uh... wow. I can't think of anything to say 'cept that was horrifying... and brilliant.

We're all talk us Christians, but when it comes to doing... I wonder how many will be willing to bite the bullet.

This is extremely well done...
Floweramon chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
I usually review with my partner, Fairamon. But now, I think I'll just talk alone.

This story was one of the most thought-provoking stories I've ever read. It really did make me think of my devotion and faith in God and Jesus.

I wish that I could have the courage to stand there and take the bullet. But I think I'm too much of a coward to do it.

Still, I hope that, if I'm ever in that situation, I will have the courage to keep my faith.

You know, before I read this, God seemed to be a church thing. Now I realize that I need my faith everyday. I think I knew that, but I kinda forgot it.