Reviews for I Can't Stand it
cilverblood chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
*gasp* this one is my FAVORITE! YAY! i love this one!
Time To Change chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
My mum and dad split up about 3years ago. good work. like the emotion.
ict
Genai the monster chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
::sniff sniff:: emotional. good poem, lots of emotions. I'll tell you honestly, I'm not very good at poetry, I'm hardly able to write it, so this is good. i admire you. thanx for reviewing somethin of mine _
AhiFlame chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Ouch. That is painful when parents fight...I'm sorry.
-AhiFlame-
AgeR34 chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Hey there this is some serious stuff
kinda like my mom and her boyfriend
exept he actually hit her and i just could not stand it anymore and thats why i had to be strong and fight and thak god i've finally sent him to jail! see ya talk to ya later online
Roadside Dryer chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Very nice. I like how, well I can't say anything it was a very good poem all in all. Thank you for the review. Your poem is much better since my parents have been divorced since I was two months. I have no clue what it was like. Very good poem.
shinco chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
You don't want your parents to get divorced. That just about ruined me... It hurts the most anything could, especially when you come to find out that the parent that divorced the other never loved them. I was really angry and I still am, but not so much at my mom though anymore... Now I'm just an angry person, who, the longer I live here, the more I hate this wretched place! *tear rolls down cheek*
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Oh thats sad! Sorry Ti! But I can relate to it.
Blargh213213 chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
I can relate. My parents argue, too, and my mom is always trying to put me in the middle. But I refuse to get involved. I really like your style and the way you portray the helplessness and frustration that everyone feels over something. Keep it up and remember that tomorrow is another day.
Jessia chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Wow. Sounds like a hard place to be, so much emotion in every word. it's a great poem, i wish you didnt have a reason to write it though.
nutcase chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
hey this is really good and sounds like true life good job
xDarkend Metalx chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
how sad...i cant tell exactly what this is about, and it's hard, my parents just separated today, so i dont have to worry about it anymore...