Reviews for Version Conflict
biminator chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
fantastic, exciting story. nearly sentient nano-bots, a berserk mechanical spider. . . i can't belive anyone could think of something like that. wonderful. the "all your base" reference was a great touch as well. PLEASE CONTINUE!
Mbwun chapter 2 . 10/23/2003
Hilarious. Just hilarious.

But that's not really the constructive criticism you wanted. Okay, well, some of your jokes seem forced, and that makes them, well, not funny. I noticed this in the first chapter, when he's getting his shots. Sometimes, the cranks about how he'd put people into comas the last time were... unnatural, I guess, is the best way to put it. On the other hand, some of them were hysterical.

Keep up the good work.

He Who Walks On All Fours
talyra chapter 2 . 8/24/2003
Me again! I like your sense of humour - you manage to keep it funny without it becoming silly. That's quite a skill, y'know!
deLurk chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
lol! this is the randomest coherent story i've ever read! The scary thing is that it actually has logic! You've done an awesome job of balancing the character and technological aspects too. and 'colonized the cat' is about the damn funniest phrase ever...
Kell Hound chapter 2 . 7/23/2003
great job keep writing
talyra chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
woah...weird...

I like this. A lot.

I can't see any problems (except the spelling but that's an American thing rather than actual errors, which really makes it MY problem I suppose). But then again I don't know where you're taking this. If you're not happy with something you've written, read it through, leave it, go do something else, then come back and read it again a while later. You'll look at it from a slightly different perspective - that of reader rather than writer - and you might realise what it is that you don't like.