Reviews for You're Gorgeous When You Laugh
emptyword chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
*laughs* A smile can mean so much...

I loved the last stanza; it pulled reality back in.

Good job!

thanks,

Lady E
True Illusion chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
What a great poem! It's SO sweet! Absolutely wonderful. I know a lot of those feelings myself. Heh, now I have to send it to my bf and see what he thinks. Absolutely beautiful, and cute and the same time. Great job, keep it up! (this is going on my fave list!)
InMemoryofPhil chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! being in love is so awesome. you feel like nothing can happen whenever his arms are around you and when he compliments something about you...

sorry, getting out of my fantasies now. i love your poems. you are a very gifted and talented writer. your poems are beautifully written and flow very nicely.

i don't really have any criticism. i mean, how can i criticize a poem as well-written as this?
Getuie chapter 1 . 7/18/2003
Oh Wow... this is beautiful... Wouldn't it be great to find someone like that? ... I've already sent in my "order"... I'm waiting with my arms open so God can toss mine down from heaven ;-) hehehe
Wasted Postage chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Lovely, lovely work!

*AbunaiChikara
PainKiller chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Aptly titled for such a wonderfully beautiful poem. I love your thoughts in this, and the wording was awesome. It flowed nicely. Great work, and keep it up.
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
yupo, when you do have a crush that is, don't forget about the down side... what is it? you'll find out. it's a nice thought here, keep writing0)
Arista chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Aw, I think it's cute.
xDarkend Metalx chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Love is nothing like that, wake up and smell the sweet shit.