Reviews for Bring me to life
ck chapter 6 . 9/15/2003
I love it. Your stories are the greatest. I can't until you make a new chapter. I have to say that I also loved The Experiment, and I love Not quite done yet. Can't wait until you make new chapters.
Ann chapter 6 . 9/15/2003
I love your stories! I really, really do. The Experiment was so incredibly awesome, now it's Not Quite Done Yet, which by the way is great, even though its only two chapters so far (I can't wait for more!) This one is coming out nicely. It's not like your other stories; its got an amazing twist! I'm looking forward to more chapters! Till then, Ann.
natmarie chapter 6 . 9/15/2003
Have I ever mentiones how incredibley awesome this story is. My mistake if I haven't. It is beyond awesome. I love the way it is written and keeps you on your seat. Gram is so sweet. Aww...what will she do...her castle...

Update soon

My updates are in the process so bear with me..check out some of my new stuff/poetry if you get a chance

Nat
ghenne04 chapter 6 . 9/14/2003
Yay! Very very good chapter. I loved it. I can't write a very long review right now, because I have to finish my homework, but I just had to take a break to read this. Keep writing and update soon!
My Works 87 chapter 6 . 9/13/2003
Go GRAM! Haha, I'm glad he doesn't give up easily. I love this story, the only thing I have trouble with is him being in love with her after a few days. I guess I just think of it as a more gradual thing then that. Oh well, I still like this story a lot!
Aislinn-dreamer chapter 6 . 9/13/2003
WOW this story is very very unique.

I'm really enjoying it _ continue soon please
Lisa0211 chapter 6 . 9/13/2003
Thank god! She needs to get her butt a boyfriend. This tower is definately not a good thing for her. Haha. I love the story though, the tower was a brilliant idea. Was this inspired by some sort of real life daydream you have/had or that someone told you about? Or did it simply come from the recesses of your imagination? Either way, great job and write more soon.

~Lisa~
Heaven Take Me Home chapter 6 . 9/13/2003
And it gets more interesting...I can't wait for the next chapter!

~*Autumn*~
You Need More Flair chapter 6 . 9/13/2003
Evil authoress!

MORE!

PLEASE, MORE!
MikaQ chapter 6 . 9/13/2003
hm...what did the note say?
DreamNightmare chapter 6 . 9/13/2003
yes! u finally updated this one! i love it! lol update soon

DreamNightmare
MikaQ chapter 5 . 9/8/2003
O.O' whoa...I really really like this story...and i love the quick pace! I need to know what happens...please update soon!
My Works 87 chapter 5 . 8/31/2003
This story is SO AWESOME. I like it better than your other one, which I love. SO you get the idea. Reading it is so mystical and poetic. I love the originality of have her inner struggle be described as a tower. I think that Gram kissed her a little soon. I mean, I'm not one to really rush into things, so it seemed a little awkward. Its cool that he recognized her inner struggles from his own experiences. I ALSO think that you could talk about the tower a little less. I like that it is in there, but it doesn't need to be mentioned quite as often I think. Well that's all of my expert advice for now, so to-ta-loo! And as an American I wasn't offended by your grade remark. It was obvious you were trying to by nice by clarifying.
Sad Songs Remind Me chapter 5 . 8/19/2003
I mean honestly though, how do you compliment something so good, so thought out, so beautiful. You're a genius and that is definately not an undertstatement. I truly wish that I could write as well as you but I know that never will happen but I can dream, can't I? Well anyway maybe I should review the actual chapter. Gram is a great character and his connection to Kiernan is so coincidental but yet it seems so natural. Your imagery is one word FANTASTIC, actually it's beyond fantastic, but I can't think of another word that is more powerful. I know a review can't convey how great your writing is but I do my best. So sorry for not managing to capture the right words...

Lots of Luv

Ashley/sweet-dreamz
Day2Dreamer chapter 5 . 8/16/2003
Hey! this is a truly beautiful, enchanting story... i really hope that you continue with it, and yeh! i just thought that i'd congratulate you on the wonderful work.. keep it up! Wishing you all the best,

~Day2Dreamer