Reviews for Bring me to life
Lisa0211 chapter 5 . 8/15/2003
She's an idiot. I hope he knows he has to fight although I'm sure he does cause he was once there. Great story...I like how its got a bit of the supernatural or whatever with her seeing him in her mind before they meet...like a premonition and his uncanny ability to know what she's thinking and about her secret world. its kewl. write more soon. ~Lisa~
Cheese and DG chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
If she won't be needing Gram, send him along my way! lol. You know what? This story is AWESOME! I can't explain to you how much more i want you to write! I could probably write a really long review, but for the sake of my time (and yours) im gonna end here -k-

RoCk On*~
ghenne04 chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
No! She has to! The tower must die! Well, not really, but she needs Gram! Keep writing and update soon!
Jaded Breeze chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
I like all of ur chappies! I just wish you would update sooner! Pwease? lol But yea I *love* this story! I want Gram! lol
Aidrianna chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
hmm...interesting...i like it. its good. i think kiernan needs to get out of her tower that that she's got gram. yes indeed. although i still like that idea, of having a tower...
Aurora Rehona chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
WOAH!

This is SO good! PLEASE don't go as long between updates this time! It's TOO good to be put on hold! You should sit there and just write ignoring everything else until both of your stories are finished!

PLEASE update soon!

~Ror

:D
Heaven Take Me Home chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
Hmm...Honestly I like this story even more than I enjoyed "The Experiment"! It's wonderfully written with an interesting twist (Kiernan's tower). I honestly can't wait for the next chapter!

~*Autumn*~
Kitrice chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
Wow, that's kinda sad. I feel really sorry for Gram, I mean, he wants to help Kiernan, but all she ever does is pull away. I think it would be really cool to hear about Gram's old fantasy world. I mean, Kiernan's is a tower, but Gram's could have just as easily been something else as Kiernan noticed in the story... Well, happy writings!
natmarie chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
Hey hun,

Awesome beyond awesom job. Really really good. I love how you have the two worlds things and you write Kiernan's thoughts about them in a great way, kinda metaporically and stuff. Makes the story really deep. Gram is cool too, all he says makes sense. Can't wait to see what you have happen next time. This reminds me of one of my poems (Innocense). Yeah ha. Well check out some of my stuff when you get bored.

Natalie
DreamNightmare chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
YES! ur updated! lol...i love this chapter...wut happened 2 ya? i thought u dropped off the planet :P ...neways update soon :)

DreamNightmare
You Need More Flair chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
You are a very good writer. Not only is the concept of this story excellent, but it is also well-written.

If every author on this website came up with writing as good as this, it would be one of the most view site in the world.

With this chapter, you have made it in with the ELITE of my favorite author's list. Poohba and Silkeara.

If you are going to write more, please do soon, for this chapter could stand alone as the ending, or continue for 50 more chapter.

You are excellent at what you do.
labrat47 chapter 4 . 8/12/2003
Wow.

*blinks*

I mean, *WOW.*

Dude.

*cannot find words powerful enough to express how much she LOVES this story.*

That.

Was.

Freaking.

AMAZING.

For the LOVE OF GOD, WRITE MORE *VERY* *VERY* SOON
Zabella chapter 4 . 8/8/2003
I love the way she has chosen to describe how she is feeling, and keeping herself safe by establishing a protective fortress. Love it!
Heaven Take Me Home chapter 4 . 7/31/2003
O! You have got to write more of this! I love "The Experiment" but I think I like this one even more. Update as soon as possible!

~*Autumn*~
Pandemonium chapter 4 . 7/25/2003
*"Stay with me Kiernan, don't let your mind be your jailer" he whispered, pressing a kiss on her lips, before walking quickly out of the dining room.* - well that was forward...
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »