Reviews for Mirror, mirror
Knfarns chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Amazing...i can totally relate.
makeshift parachute chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
I love this. It should be my theme song. I really can relate to it. please r&r my song to help me! i wanna be better at writing this kind of stuff!
Moonshine87 chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
wow. *shock* im so totally blown away by this song. The ryms arent cheesy but you can totally picture the music that goes along with it. It's really deep, and slightly dark, but that's what's apealing about it. I've read some of your other stuff and i must say i am truly impresed. I wish i oculd write like that. All i write are love and get over you songs. That last line, "tonight i'm finally going to die." that's a bit scary, but maybe that's just me. i;ve never though about suicide or anything like that. ive never had to. I guess you could call me sheltered or naive. Anyway, look at my long review! srry if im blabing your ear off, i tend to do that. well, wonderful song and i hope you keep writing. If you want, rea some of my songs. i would love some imput. thanks again.

choco-penguin2
r4in chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
lovely dark poem that rhymes well, i like the chorus, the variation in the words but not the structure/rhythm is good