Reviews for Ensanguine
Alexnandru Van Gordon chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Wow...I don't know what to say. The description-choice of words-everything was absolutely perfect in my mind. As a piece of advice, I'd say: change nothing. But if you honestly want to make the ending more abrupt, cut it off maybe at "I'm-" or "say-". I got that sense in my mind before I read the line so I think it should work.

-Standing ovation-Alexnandru Van Gordon
The Lonely Vampire chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I love this. Your style is beautiful... I can't even say anything really. The ending and everything else, I think, are perfect. A perfection that I will probably never reach, but I can look at it all the same. And this definitely goes on my favorites.
Monogamy Bogonansi chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
I don't know where to begin. Okay, anyways, I guess we both know that tainted virginity of white rosecliched but this was two years ago, and besides, your summer-rain/winter-sunlight prose quite distracts the reader from your content...so...perfectly forgivable. 'Unsheathe your weapon'...never read it anywhere before here...but such a beautiful line...one day I shall build something around it and call it A Tribute To Polygamy Bogonansi.

Love the parallels you draw, the flawless sparkling imagery. Not sure whether you were consciously or no using the Hebrew parallel-line form of poetry, but it works. Your description of pain was a bit confused and disorganised, wot. 'And then that...on the floor...' just one of the most beautiful, clear, elegant, developed lines of prose I've ever read. Words can't express how dazzled I was. You shine here. keep it up.
Denara chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Wow.
Really nice. Can't say more.
Elluxion chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
It had the kind of effect that made me go, "Too late to say I'm... Too late to say I'm - Oh, God, too late to say I'm - sorry..." I hope that was the effect you were aiming for, and if it was - G, bull's eye. Fantastic.
Raven Silvers chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Dude. Seriously. This is GOOD. I love it. Very depressing, but really, really, good. Need I say more?
Marionette chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
*blinks* Ho-ly CRAP! The ending...whoa, the ending! The entire piece had me thinking; it was dark, but the emotions were right on. And then at the end, well...I don't know what I was expecting it, but it wasn't that! The ending was perfect; it made my eyes bulge out of their sockets. Haha. Great job. It was sad, but good.