Reviews for Jewel Knights
leemya chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
great story! I hope you continue writing.
Number Zero chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Nice, it's great... what more can I say. -two thumbs up-

I'll be looking forward in reading the other chaps if I have some time.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
your fic is great! i cant wait till the next chapter!

i simply adore amethyst!
Mashimaro-Byul-012 chapter 5 . 12/18/2006
OMG! YOU UPDATED! YAY! I love all these new characters! I love Obsidian! (such a sexian name!) And Obsidian likes Carnelian! He's so concerned! ... i'll stop with the exclamation marks. Jade sounds so sexy and compliant Diamond makes it even better. *naughty smile* Please update soon!
Finnyh chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
I GET IT NOW! The /sentances/ are when they are talking telepathically! (Now I feel really stupid!)I knew I had missed something. Hey! What a fantastic idea!

Amazing! You can't tell that this was written by two seperate people. Usually, it's difficult to blend each other's writing styles and ideas together. Great action scenes!

Pearl is sweet; I just want to hug him! This is definatly one of my favourite stories, so I'll try and keep up with it. The characters are really interesting and well thought out.

I guess...I think it needs a little more narrative (and, yeah, I've said it before) But, if that's the way your writing styles go, it's okay with me. It just leaves a lot to the imagination...and could be hard to follow. No worries; I'm hooked anyways!

I don't like critisizing people on the WAY they write...because, that's just the way they are and how they have developed their writing style. It's more acceptable to critisize (if indeed you need to)on WHAT they write rather than HOW. I'm rambling...sorry, it's habit.

Great work guys! I look forward to your next update! Shonen-ai is so cute! _v. Well done Sailors! _ Guess I'm just wierd...

Finnyh chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
Okay...um I got slightly confused with this chapter. Ah! So many names! But maybe it's just me. I didn't quite follow /all the sentences set aside/ either...was that one of the character's thoughts or the author's notes? Hmm...maybe I've missed something.

It was a good laugh anyways! You two have put a lot of good ideas into this and it shows. There is a lot of speech and a little narative so sometimes I feel it's a little hard to picture what is going on... No matter.

I just like the story. I love the original ideas in this, it's not just average dreary repetative rubbish like some stories are. It's full of action and gripping!

Well done, sailors. (Just a strange little boy.)

Finnyh chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
Aww! Poor Pearl, they picked on him. He sounds cute . Great start again, you set the scene well. It was funny imagining them in that "pillow fight". The motel manager was scary...

I really enjoyed reading it and must read more! You two work well together.

Dere x
Finnyh chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I took a look at this because I have read some of the works posted by your writing partner, Diamond King. I thought it would be nice to check out what you two were writing together. I must say, from just the first chapter, I can tell you two put a lot of hard work into producing it. To me, this looks promising and it entertained me a lot! It's quite witty.

There are a lot of characters and it was a little confusing to pick out induvidual personalties to begin with, but, () I think I'm picking it up.

Love to see where this goes and I really must read more! Best of luck. *salute* Well done, sailor. (Gotta love that, eh?)

Olena chapter 4 . 8/17/2003
Aw, I love Topaz and Pearl And yea, where's Ammie-kun? *pouts* Update soon, onegai!
Mashimaro-Byul-012 chapter 4 . 8/17/2003
Quartz is funny XD hahahhaha.. he's such a crackhead (not a crackhead but.. yea.. dammit.. nvm) Pearly! Pearly is soo cute! Where is AMETHYST! *pounds keyboard* ;; sowwie.. MORE MORE MORE!
Kenyako Divination chapter 2 . 8/12/2003
Hey,

*Glomps Pearl* He's so cute! I love him more then the others! This is a great story with a lot of interesting, lovable characters! Please keep writing, it's great!

Ja ne!

*K*D*
Kenyako Divination chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Hey,

Wow, this was great, I enjoyed it greatly. Despite Amethyst’s attitude, I can't help but love the little twerp and I love Sapphire as well

Great Story, keep it up!

Ja ne!

*K*D*
DiamondKing chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
Nice work Queen _. Thank you reviewers! Be sure to read the next chappie, or I'll sick Ame on you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Olena chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
Hey! Oh, I loved this chappie! Seasons is so cool and sexy *purrs* And Ammie-kun is so adorable *dances around with Amethist* But watch your mouth! Update soon, I really like this fic!
Mashimaro-Byul-012 chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
aw where's Amethyst? Eh.. Pearl sounds cute~ WHERE'S AMETHYST! *goes crazy, throws debris around* Anyhoo.. yea.. please continue~!