Reviews for And Then Time Passes
anon chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
ur poem reminds me of a fight i just had with a good friend

she was drowning my with all her sorrows and never having time for mine. her problems were bringing me down. her endless bagging of my friends was unbearable. i left her, and unfortunatly my other friends in the process. i am now in a new group and i think i'm better of. ur poem has helped me move on and i thank u for that.
Summerdazed chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
I've only one word for this: PERFECT!

summerdazed
UnknownWanderer chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
This is really, really great. It starts off just little slow, as is expected. But as soon as you got that first strong "fucking" out, the emotional strength and language really shines.

There are many great aspects of this poem, but I'm sure you already know what they are. Awesome work!
Faile1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
That was an amazing poem. I had a best friend exactly like that, and even though its been a long time since then, I still feel like an idiot.

I especially like "And leave you waiting embracing my lies.. A vampire of my happiness you leave me weak". I really liked the imagry conveyed with the vamp line.

Again, that was an exceptional poem.
KristyGrace19 chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Wow, nicely written! There are several powerful lines, and I must say I enjoyed each stanza and how you repeated And then time passes until finally and so our time ends.

Keep writing!

-Kris
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 7/19/2003
wow. this was really good, it just ruined my perfect morning lol. it really made me think about the alternative side of freidnship when you'd do anything to have them away from you.

"I am ashamed to be standing next to you

I just hope you feel the same way I do"

those two lines really brought it home and i just hope that i'm never int hat situation. personally though, i'd talk to them about it but i guess that it's gone past that point. why're they stll there though? or do they just have no idea... :S

Cali.

plz could you r&r my fic 'hurt' if you have time?

thanks!
schande chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
There are alot of powerful lines in this as well as being articulate when it flowed with a nice meaning. _
Seri v. 2.01 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
wow. I can really relate, cause of my ex-best friend.. :shudder: I dont want to remember her... Anyway, to your questions in the reviews: I am your demon (anything ya like), and to the suicide poems (nothing happened to my friends... I dunno about all the suicide.). A fav quote: (Ya might relate, I do) "An insincere or evil freind is to be feared more than a wild beast... A wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind"-Buhdda.
onthewingsoflove chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
this poem is awesome! it says a lot of what i feel towards my 'best' friend. i'm finding we're different. and i hate it, but then again, to be able to view other people would be awesome. your poem opened my mind. sry for the long review, and life story, but i know now what i'd like to see happen. it won't though. ok. well again awesome poem.
LadyAnesta chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
hot damn.

that was amazingly put...

and you were able to rhyme it, which made it even more powerful (i'm a sucker for rhyme ;))

i know what you where saying i have family members like that *sigh*

wonderful work, it was...*scrambles for word*, well i don't know the word, but think of the best work you got and thats it!

*Anesta*

now about that anything...;), naw just foolin :-D