Reviews for Wrong Side of the Tracks
Jessica chapter 3 . 9/30/2004
Hey, Chels,
I decided to finally check out your stories. Its not fair there better than mine! I like The Don, he reminds me of The Warden form Holes, or maybe Scarface. I've never seen the Godfather, b ut I bet he is like someone off of the movie.
I am considering joining this site. I'm nervouse though that my original fics will be bombed by flames. They aren't really funny or creative. If you think I should give it a shot, let me know.
Angry Bob chapter 3 . 8/17/2003
Kewl! Evil twists - I like, I like. Maybe you should give him the nickname Jack the Ass. LOL - j/k. Anyway, you're awesome, as usual, though at the beginning it was confusing because all of a sudden he was at a bar. It made sense later, but not in a good way. That's the only problem I had. Keep writing! -AB
Angry Bob chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
Wha-ho! What made you write this? This is awesome! It'd be absolute gold if you wrote longer chpaters and maybe cushion it with more detail, but I'm really into it right now, so update soon! -AB
kamui-kun chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
Nice fic you got. I know it just the start so I'm really looking forward to your next chapters.

Maybe you could give us a little description of the main character. Also could you maybe make the chapters a little longer(if it would be possible)?
Autumn tears chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Whoo! I found Jack! Forget about adding a Jack in the other story, this one is great too. I think you're better at writing action/adventure rather than a semi-autobiography.

But no.. the damn security guards had to come back from their damn coffee break five damn minutes early

I loved that line :D Please, write more!
spydude chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
verynice alot better than mine, but I think you should tone down the languege.