Reviews for Ridiculing the Rorschach Test
Sally-andersonn chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
I really love this.
Naomi Schemer chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
lol! this is just so funny, and in the begining i thought she might be sane, but you prooved me wrong. lol. dude, what i see that is a dog or something and in the back round theres a mest up half moon, and than the darkenss of the desert's night. yeah, anywho i like the storys and hellar sounds awsome (exsesive profanity is neccesary, love it! i remember when yesterday a girl said that i curse more than her and im supposed to be the geeky little goodie two shoes with glasses ,damn her)
Chavi West-Wind chapter 5 . 1/23/2004
Hahaha! I love it! Way too funny. I always hated inkblot tests. Stupid thing is, school made me take a few. I hated them. It took me forever to actually find a picture in it, so I'd get bored and just shoot off a random answer. I'm suprised I didn't say something "wrong" and get sent to a mental institute. Actually, supposedly, it was an IQ test, but I can't imagine what an inkblot had to do with my IQ. I think it was just an excuse to get me to take it. No one ever told me what my IQ was anyway. Maybe they didn't want me to get a big head. (Psh, yeah right _)
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
hehe _ I liked how you did each of the characters... and I guess you just did what was on their minds or what they most enjoyed, and I don't know. The only thing I would have changed would be to add more stuff for each, and to de-aggerate it a bit, so like the only thing she talks about isn't her sword fighting or whatever. But I like it. Look forward to more from the Prizeverse _
ola chapter 5 . 10/1/2003
hee hee. lol. great. love the different views, and the fact that everyone is refering to everyone else. too bad i can't seem to open the web page with that inkblot. (

more! )
Rhys chapter 4 . 8/14/2003
That's sorta endearing in an annoying all-American way. No one thinks much of Hellar, do they?
Rhys chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
I like her! "He could definitely use a little less hair and a little more blinding agony."

...love it!
newtypeshadow chapter 5 . 8/11/2003
O.O

i love these guys. they're insane.

_
The Alien from Uranus chapter 5 . 8/1/2003
I think this one's the funniest so far-and you say there's not going to be any more? ... Well, it was nice while it lasted. Sorry I didn't review sooner!

(Whale-otaur? WTF? Still funny, though.)

Straight from Uranus
Relentless Bibliophile chapter 5 . 7/20/2003
Oh, I got a thankee-sai! And you quoted my profile! Woo-hoo! And you're Canadian! And I got candy!

Today is a good day. *grin*

Actually, maybe I wrote it! No, I don’t think I wrote that one. Mine had plastic trees, I think

Sounds like me. The other day, I asked my sis' where a certain quote came from and she said "Um ... you?" It was kinda funny.

Normal whales just don’t cut it, you know?

Oh, of course not ... *grin*

I wonder if Kura remembered to bring money for lollipops.

Gotta' love non sequiturs, eh?

Right before they all become whale-otaur food, the priests and scientists discover an elixir that allows people to breathe underwater, but they waste so much time on the celebratory musical number that everyone drowns anyway

LOL!

Let me se what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars!

*count to five* ... What the HECK? *laugh*

It’d have to be orange, because red is too bloody, black is too dark, brown and yellow are too gross, and the electric manta rays are already purple.

At first, I just thought that was funny. Then I thought about it, and realized it was true. How weird.

This pen doesn’t taste very g—[rest obscured by ink spill]

Oh, gross. I've done that once - and never again. Nice how you connected that with Kura's chapter, too ...

Relentless Bibliophile chapter 4 . 7/20/2003
Not much to say about this chapter, since I find Hugo the least interesting. I never really was fond of jocks - they're all morons at my old high school.

Though I did like the image of Hellar imitating the baseball parents. That's quite funny. Where we are, we have 'hockey moms' abundant ...

I hope Hugo smartens up some if you decide to write him into a story. Blah.

Relentless Bibliophile chapter 3 . 7/20/2003
Hello, hello!

I like Kura, too. Nothing like psyhcho chicks and swords, eh? *grin* Actually, I want a katana. I found one, for not too much money, in a sword shop in Florida ... but I wouldn't have been able to bring it across the border.

Either way, her form is terrible. Leaning backwards like that and brandishing the sword behind her head – she’d be lucky not to accidentally slice her own scalp. Come to think of it, that would be pretty hilarious. She’d be all “hey, free haircut,” then the pain would kick in and she’d run screaming off into the distance.

That has got to be THE funniest thing I have read in a long time ...

Damnit, and we were in the middle of a particularly gory video about... some revolution or another

Meet my history class ... it's SO much fun. My teacher said I was a sadist. *wink*

Just once I want someone to challenge me to a duel, or point a nuclear missile at my forehead, or accuse me of being a communist spy. Maybe a communist ninja.

Communist ninja? That's just great ... where do you come up with those things?

Where she picked up an expression like “whinging”, I don’t want to know

Actually, I'd wondered that before you wrote that line ... I was curious, myself.

Good chapter again!

Relentless Bibliophile chapter 2 . 7/20/2003
I like Hellar. Sounds like he'd be a great character to write, though I'm not sure I'd actually want to MEET him. He seems a bit scary to me ...

Good chapter. You're right, this is a good way to introduce the characters without having lengthy prose describing them in an 'actual' story. I like it this way.

Just for the heck of it, I'm quoting some of the lines that struck me the funniest.

What the hell is that supposed to be? Aren’t real inkblots symmetrical, and less stupid?

*snort*

what moron holds a scythe in a bathtub?

Ahh, an excellent point. One, I'm sure, everyone ponders at some point in his/her life, lying awake at night, staring at the ceiling ... "What moron holds a scythe in a bathtub?" *snicker*

I’ll visualize what I damn well want.

*applauds* Go Hellar!

The patients would only drool and rave slightly more than the average high school student

Sadly, that is too true. I'm damn glad that I've finally graduated and am OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL FOREVER! I hated having to take Grade 13 ... Hellar can be glad he doesn't have to deal with THAT...

my father could angrily question my sexual orientation

*stabs Hellar's father* Good way to bring up the orientation, though. It's less awkward than having the narrator say "Hellar was a grade 12, gay student" or something like that ... Gives good insight into the family life, too. Very, very, sad.

That asshole practically flaunts his emotional stability. He’s probably filling his page with appropriate answers as we speak

Hmm. Thou dost protest too much, methinks ... Hellar and Hugo together later? *wink*

Here’s a nickel – go buy yourself an actual inkblot. And for fuck’s sake, stop wasting my time.

Whoo, get this boy some anger management ...

Excessive profanity is always necessary, Miss Hughes.

Hear, hear! *claps*

Good chapter. I like the character already, as I've said. Reading onward with great pleasure!

Pogona chapter 5 . 7/20/2003
Heh heh...yeah...O_o

OK, I got images fro that movie "The Abyss" when shes was going on about aliens and tidalw aves and all...but yeah.

Another good evaluation/interpretation of what the blot is.

So, are you going to do more of these inkbot things or are your character moving on to bigger and better things?

Like the story mentioned in your bio D Anywho..

See ya!

Vamp
Rhys chapter 2 . 7/19/2003
ROFL! I really like him...really.