Reviews for Him: My Crush, My Life
RR0renegade chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I want more! This is q good story don't give uP
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This story hasn't been updated in ages & no one has reviewed, either. So, I'm going to be the flame you needed. ;)

1. Your first reviewer is an idiot. I caught over 20 consecutive mistakes in her review. Seriously? She's a perfectionist? That's a joke.

2. Back to the story: I didn't even finish reading it. It has poor vocabulary & it's definitely. NOT defiantly. But defiant is another whole term completely. You also never put periods at the end of your sentences. Shame.

3. Repetitive words. Oh Lordy, I was so sick of reading the word over & over. We get it! Its details are more boring than anything... & when you do go into detail it's the same thing. PLUS, for a lot of it you LACK detail. Or it's overdone. It's childish & the character seems pelutant & *insert some other crap here*.

No, your other reviewers that keep saying 'continue' & 'update!'... so much illiteracy... it almost killed me. Yes, you almost killed me. :
total vintage chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Dude! When r u gunna update? U CAN'T LEAVE US HANGIN LIKE THAT! *adds to favorites*
Wolfram.Ro-Zu chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Ahem! Where is the next chapter? This is awesome, it's so innocent and cute! I hope Tyler is gay, for Mike's sake! Please oh please oh please write more!

-sami
dontyouno chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
you should continue this story
Shadesome chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I like the idea of this. I can't really get a clear image of the characters though. I think they need to be descried more.
firewitch1soulwriter chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Update ASAP! So far it sounds pretty good.

-Britt
DragonAtHeart chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
hee hee this si really good so far. cant wait for more. i love slash ... so yummy. anyways keep it up vant wait for more
SKATENaked-BlindReaper chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
this is pretty good as an intro. i would love to hear more. if you want a reference check out teh book Rainbow Boys and the sequels called Rainbow High. i forget hte authors name.
Seque Me ad Meum Somnium chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Really good, there were a few grammatical errors and some other minor mechanical or usage things but the ideas and their prortrayl were great! I await the next chapter! Much Love
CassandraLeigh chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Hey, wow that wasn't so bad : P i usually dont read SLASH things but that was actually really sweet : ) Tamera sounds really good haha. A real know it all. Now i'm not gay so i cant really tell you if thats how guys think or not haha but Congrats! On trying something different : )
Klanfer chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
I LIKE IT
MORE MORE MORE
I LIKE IT
It's an interesting plotline.
Not exactly as original as it could be... no offense.. but a lot of stories start off a tad like this
but it's still unique:D
xoxox
ta'z luv
Single and Fabulous chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
I felt most of my school life the way Mike feels now. It really brought back a lot of memories for me. It was good to reflect on that. Yes, do keep writing! I'd just love to see more!
XOXO,
Phoebe
ami chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
i'm for serious if you do not finish this i will track you down and haunt you! :D
keep going i'm sucked in... dam it
Staris chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
yea! continue! please? lol i loved it!