Reviews for Blood, Sex and Magik
Geno chapter 33 . 3/21
Short and to the point so it doesn't drag and take away from the story. Gotta love the humor you stick in here.

Can't wait to read on and see how this resolves-or how Jess explains this one to Alice (if she ever does).

-L
Wolvenkite chapter 32 . 7/23/2012
hope you update soon. found this story on adultfanfiction first. was disappointed there wasn't more until i found it on here. update soon .
breaktherules chapter 32 . 2/14/2012
Whoa...Hot sex and then the Valentines Day surprise. I really didn't expect that would happen to Lisa.

Another great chapter!
Harry chapter 32 . 2/13/2012
Its good to see you back on the stories here Shane. Now, lets see how things play out with this assasination.
Love it chapter 32 . 2/13/2012
Love it. :)
Harry chapter 31 . 1/17/2012
Sounds like a lul in the war that is going on. Now, lets see if negotiations take place or if the war starts up again.
GothicPheonix chapter 31 . 9/7/2011
Aww, last chapter :( But, I finally, actually finished the story and reviewed (I think) for all the chapters. Also, you may want to change the 'a' to 'an' because it is front of 'odd' that starts with a vowel.

("I might," Jess admitted, "when I'm really drunk. It's a odd, embarrassing story and I don't like to talk about it.")
GothicPheonix chapter 30 . 9/7/2011
Hunter being Hunter :) She reminds me of a flirty Haruka Tenoh (Sailor Uranus). And, wow, Hunter did a great job on revenge :)

Anyways, here I think you want to capitalize the 'come' in the sentence:

("come on, baby," the sandy haired woman purred into the ear of her partner, "just undo the vest.") And I think something may be missing in this sentence (I'll indicate where):

(As they_, Hunter deliberately maneuvered Catherine and Mary together, even as she turned up her succubus abilities.)
GothicPheonix chapter 29 . 9/7/2011
You forgot an I in this sentence:

("And if_see you trying to hit anyone else in this area, I'll kill you.")

Those guys were idiots trying to attack Jess. People REALLY should do their research before trying to move in :)
GothicPheonix chapter 28 . 9/7/2011
I know you meant to say 'pants' here:

(She wore fancy dress pnts and somehow still presented a dignified image, even half undressed.)

And maybe you meant to say 'use'instead of it's past tense form:

("The paint I used dries quickly," she reassured her, "it's fine.")

I think you meant to say 'two' here instead of 'too', and 'degree' instead of 'drgree':

(Alice shook her head, laughing softly. "Yes, you too really are like boys," she said with a certain drgree of fondness.)

This was such a cute chapter, getting to see more with the couple. Aww! I love them together XD
GothicPheonix chapter 27 . 9/7/2011
Oh, yeah Jess, you *definitely* conquered. Probably won't let Alice know about this one. Anyways, here I think you meant to say 'do' instead of 'to':

(Chris guided Jess over to the kitchen table, then hurried to make up some coffee. "How to you take it?")
GothicPheonix chapter 26 . 9/7/2011
Great chapter. Ghosts make an appearance :)

Anyways here, I think you mean to say 'for' instead of 'fort':

('In for a penny, in fort a pound' Jess mentally sighed.)

And here I think you meant to say 'off' instead of 'of':

("This is a load of my mind.")
GothicPheonix chapter 24 . 9/7/2011
Interesting chapter :) Changelings. Huh, never thought much about them :) Anyways in this senetence you may want to use 'would' or 'will' instead of 'with': ("The Lieutenants with fight hard, their fates are tied up with the Lady," Merlin acknowledged)
GothicPheonix chapter 21 . 9/7/2011
I think you may want to put apostrophes or make 'mostly' italicized or emphasized in a way, because otherwise it can be kind of confusing in the sentence.:

(A dangerous smile teased her lips as she purred, "It's the mostly that you need to concentrate on.") And you want to put in 'her' before friends here:

(Of course I never realized either, until Diana and friends revealed themselves.')

I hope I am not bothering you with mentioning these.
GothicPheonix chapter 20 . 9/7/2011
I loved this chapter. Negima, Mai-Hime (of course I only have two manga's and only the Mai-Otome DVD, and the 3rd Mai-Hime DVD) and Dust/Angel are my favorite and I own them too. I'll have to see if I can find the other titles you mentioned in a book store. And I think you aent to say 'thing' in this sentence, instead of 'think' :

("That's the only think they were to each other," Hunter said forcefully.)
108 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »