Reviews for Exquisite Pain
piuk chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
The beginning and especially the second paragraph reminded me so much of something I once wrote (I'm not sure if it's a poem or whatever :) )! But I never wrote about not letting everyone else win, I think you just inspired me... :D
Harajuku chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
love it
kerr chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
thanx! this is useful. yeah. i guess i wouldnt want those laughing and mocking me to win!
peppermint-kiss chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
that was nice. well i cut sometimes. its so addictive, the adrenalin rush and the flowing blood. but ive tried to cut down on the amount i cut. :) cuz when you hurt yourself it sometimes hurts others.
OJW chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
OH I LIKE THIS.

There's a lesson to it! And I love it!

.Even though I 'm disgusted with Cutting.. IT's just so heartaching to read about it.. and it hurts me.

But this poem is great :)!

I LOVE THE LAST STANZA!
BrokenDesires chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
I really enjoyed reading it. I have to admit that I have turned to self-mutilation before.. It's not something people should go through, it doesn't help, just makes things worse because people get involved.

The only part that I didn't like was that it rhymed, in a way, im against rhyming poems, i dont like them, they annoy me. but it was still good reguardless.
InkedinSin chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
run on...could've cut couple of lines off or maybe a stanza...but in over all it's not bad.
Darkness Shadowed chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
"this knife hold such . . . charm . . . it's all fake," magnificent. A truth to which many sheild their eyes. Speak out as your heart wills you. Save a life where you can.

Stevie
Lieschen chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Very good writing, made me think. I can't fathom hurting myself in that way, and yet, I could see how someone could turn to self-destruction as a way of taking out their anger. Good job, once again. :)

ELise