Reviews for Hydrophobia 101
Site-3 chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
OMG why did'nt you finnish? I loved this story so far!
Nachtliches Feuer chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
What the hell? O_O

I was gonna go and click the next chapter button, cause I'm like, 'ooh, I wonder what's gonna happen next?' only to find there isn't another chapter to read!

Must you torture me so? I would really like it if you would continue this story, I've enjoyed it so far and I'm sure I'll enjoy the rest of it (Once you have it up, that is).

More please!

Meliorate Calamity
jack chapter 6 . 1/10/2009
You so need to update this story! I love it. It has real potential.
Subbie chapter 6 . 9/30/2008
Hm... I do like this story... esp. trhe part about Jaysin, and starting over and stuff like that. PLus you know, it's slash too, so that definatly helps!

Can't wait for more,

Lee
GrumpyFace chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
This is really good! Loved the start, it was really sad. I know you haven't updated in a while but I just thought I'd leave a review of adoration :D
Yuki chapter 6 . 10/9/2006
Another interesting story of yours, but it seems like there are too little of them COMPLETED
Forgotten Raven Goddess chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
UGH! Write more please? I really like your stuff.
Esquirella chapter 6 . 6/1/2006
This looks like the start of a friendship they both need.
xanthofile chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
that sounds like an awesome art setup! my school had had a large art department, but the only guy had been a dink who taught technical drawing. *gag* so...i still took everything else! but man... *le sigh*
It's Just That chapter 5 . 3/25/2006
Gee, I hate it when that happens. That happened to me once, when I was writing a story for a friend of mine. I had a story finished, and then poof. I lost the CD I put it in, damnit. I put so much effort into it too, haha...

Anyways, your story is pretty well off right now. ;3

If possible, update, because I enjoyed reading it.
Animefairy chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
hehe, hope you find your way! i once had two major projects due in a week and a bug in a game deleted my entire school folder, with my projects inside. one was an 8 page essay and the other was a 40 page study case. needless to say, i went psychotic. lol, anyways, don't give up! this story has so much potential! i'm an angst lover too! do it for me if not for you! (that rhymes!)
Jess chapter 5 . 1/26/2006
WOW I totally gave up on this story but when I saw it pop up on an e mail I was like "OMG!" Anyway HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON! :oD
Esquirella chapter 5 . 1/25/2006
I like the direction this story is taking. I hope you get your inspiration back soon!
SwitchVale chapter 5 . 1/25/2006
oh, now that ending was good! Now I am ravcenous for the next!
Vain Villain chapter 5 . 1/25/2006
YAY! YOU REVIEWED! I'M SO HAPPY! I looked at my inbox and when I opened it i was all "gaspity-gasp" and then all "WHOOT!" and now i'm just very impressed. Please continue this story, it's fun when no one knows where it's going.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »