Reviews for Burn Me
not guilty chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I'll i have to say is it's sad you felt this way
Bornconfused chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
i like this its too the point and straight out. its good that you don't sugar coat things, i hate it when people do that! keep writin

Born Confused
Simply-Me-637 chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Twisted, but I can relate. good use of repitition in the begining.
Seremela Minyatur chapter 1 . 7/18/2003
awesome poem! short and sweet and to the point. easy 2 understand and so true. well, thats about all i have 2 say lol. great job!
not sure yet chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
painful and evil broken kind of feel to it, muchly enjoyed, love the emotions in this one, nicely done
Seras Nova chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
That was very intresting. I didn't quite get it, but maybe it's because I'm half asleep. Take care.

-Seras
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
kinda depressing... don't get burned... well, keep writing0)
schande chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
when I read it it seemed as if it pulled in two directions; one- this person wanted to be accepted so much by this loser that wasn't good enough and two- so much as this loser didn't care, the person gave up, didn't move on, got stuck and the only thing they could want the most was for the person who always ignored them to be the one to kill them. what's the true meaning here?

p.s. I'm not trying to me rude or critize your work- it's nice and all... but I'm just wondering a simple thing. maybe there could be an actual summary for this.